IGNORED

AFTERSHOCK RECORDS PRESENTS...

Guest Carlito Jay

Guest Carlito Jay

RemixContest.gif

---> Enter Site Here! <----

Chance to remix the new Interlink song Determination. Have a go and see what you can come up with. We are looking for some talent.

Aftershock Records

The Online Promotion Site

We Promote

Hello and welcome to the site, our aim here at Aftershock is to help promote artists who we think are worthy of promoting. We work in a similar way to a label through accepting artists on occasion onto our site, but only if we think that the material is good enough and that the producer is skilled enough. This keeps the production level of material that is part of our community at a high standard. We aren’t however a label, the name Aftershock Records is only there as a name and shouldn’t be regarded one. We therefore don’t release the artists music but may allow it to be sold here in the future.

Competition is the key

This site is about promotion, online promotion to be exact. We currently have five artists who have their own sections and their own music on here. We have decided that more artists will be included on the site, but through winning remix competitions. Each winner will be given the chance to add their profile to the site and therefore be viewable by any person who enters the site. This is a non profit based scheme which is free and will not effect the individual in any way. The idea is to help that artist further by helping he/she promote their own material. It also helps bring the artists together so that they are free to collaborate with one another and take their production to new areas.

In the event that more than one song in a competition turns out to be of high quality, we may consider allowing more than one artists to be included.

Any artist intending to work with another label can do so, as they aren't bound to a contract agreement.

Vocal Collaborations

Also, we are on the look out for any vocal artists who may be wanting to collaborate with one or more of our artists to help promote both themselves and the artists. There is a contact section for this if you think you are good enough vocally.

Forum

We have a forum open to anyone who wants to go and talk and speak with our artists or anyone else who has joined. We want to create a community with a good open atmosphere. It can be a place to share ideas, show others what material you are working on or ask for help on something. We hope you can take the time out to have a look for yourself.

Downloading

Everyone is welcome to listen or download our artists material. It is of the artists permission that we allow them to be used and how we use it. Some songs may not be downloadable or in high quality for a number of reasons. We respect that and therefore will not allow people to download full songs if the artist doesn’t wish for us to allow it.

Thanks

Carlito-Jay

Guest IdironBoomtracks

5/5* THREAD!

• Exclusive Interlink Commercial Mix CD

• Interlink Special Promo CD

• 85mb Downloadable Aftershock Sample Pack

• Sample Pack specially made by Interlink

• Place on future Aftershock Records Remix Winners CD

• A special presentation of the winner's music on the site[/b]

• Remixes must be in at least 64kbps Mp3 or Wma Format. :smile:

AWW WIZARD! SPECIAL PRESENTATION!!! YES! :excl:

:w00t: ILL DO IT!!!

Guest we_kill_soapscum
New Aftershock artist Interlink invites you to remix 'Determiantion' which is a funkadelic House track with essences of Jazz and Electro.The track is a progressive mix of multi-genre elements and changes the preliminary mood of the listener.

i dont mean to be a hater

but if space disease ever tried to remix any 'funkadelic house'--esp if it has an 'essence of jazz'--his laptop would prob implode the universe by creating an moment of absolute zero which would spread at the speed of light thereby making all protons and electrons motionless whoops

Guest Carlito Jay
5/5* THREAD!

Can't wait for your entry :)

New Aftershock artist Interlink invites you to remix 'Determiantion' which is a funkadelic House track with essences of Jazz and Electro.The track is a progressive mix of multi-genre elements and changes the preliminary mood of the listener.

but if space disease ever tried to remix any 'funkadelic house'--esp if it has an 'essence of jazz'--his laptop would prob implode the universe by creating an moment of absolute zero which would spread at the speed of light thereby making all protons and electrons motionless whoops

Someone watches too much Star Trek?

Guest IdironBoomtracks

BASICALY IF U LOOK CLOSEENUF I AM TAKING THE PISSS AND I WANT U TO FUK OFF AND DIE CUZ UR A TWAT WID UR JUST WACK PROMOTIONAL BS WANKETRY ON EKT AND IT PISSES ME OFF

NOW FUCK. OFF. U TOTAL SCROTUM KMOBEND

Guest we_kill_soapscum

5/5* THREAD!

Can't wait for your entry :)

Someone watches too much Star Trek?

someone listens to too much wack music

Guest Carlito Jay

Actually I'm 16 but Interlink, who you can remix is in his 20's. Seriously what is wrong with the music? Apart from mine lol the musics great. I bet you havn't even listened. Try Listening to Solstice - 'Heaven'.

You've got to realise that this is an electronic music forum, so a lot of people are going to hate any house by default. Also we're arrogant nerds who don't get to be cruel in real life. Or is that just Orubasarot?

ftw, my pro168 iz made entirely of thiz kinda trax, i guess im gonna be slamed!!!

No Beatoven, I'd never slam you. You're quality!

And I like house when it's done right.

Guest we_kill_soapscum
You've got to realise that this is an electronic music forum, so a lot of people are going to hate any house by default. Also we're arrogant nerds who don't get to be cruel in real life. Or is that just Orubasarot?

no its also me

Archived