IGNORED

Mont St. Michel on CNN

Guest tronicphace

Guest Goum Le Chat

There are too many tourists in Mont St Michel. Seriously.

I'm living close to St Michel, I never go there.

If you like Mont St Michel, come to Saint-Malo/Dinard, I think you'll like it, maybe more than MSM.

Guest hahathhat

i've been there (yes for a school trip, amen warrior) and i thought it was awesome....

goum le chat - you lazy prick. i thought the eiffel tower was much worse in that regard, like 50 francs or some shit to go up to the top? no thanks.

i did, however, get the all-important photo of the eiffel tower from underneath... i'd just never seen one, so i knew i needed to get one...

Guest Goum Le Chat

I've been to the Mont once orr twice. I didn't liked it. And there are more nice places than St Michel in the region.

You have to look for tourist-less spots, in Britanny or where ever you are.

i did, however, get the all-important photo of the eiffel tower from underneath...

The only utility of this tower is money and broadcasting.

Guest PWSTEAL

Seen specials about it on TV many times before, plus pictures from interweb.

It would be sick though if they aloud Richard James to play a show there.

Guest Babar

I went to the mt st michel, heard the swallowable sound of the bells, and then immediatly listened to the mt st michel : it's ecaxtly the same sound (@ the begining).

I've been to the Mont once orr twice. I didn't liked it. And there are more nice places than St Michel in the region.

You have to look for tourist-less spots, in Britanny or where ever you are.

i did, however, get the all-important photo of the eiffel tower from underneath...

The only utility of this tower is money and broadcasting.

And goum le chat is a fucking synesthete and so i am( was phonatacid on synesthesie.info) : yeah it's official man, i met this mister Hupé, a really nice and possionated guy. Welcom abroad.

Guest Goum Le Chat

It's a small small world, dear Babar.

I've been in contact with Hupé last summer, maybe I'll see him in a few months. He's very busy I guess. I'm impatient to met him.

Archived