IGNORED

NEW AE EP

Guest Rook

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PusillanimousRex

The guy I buy from on eBay sends you the voucher code via e-mail, and he's usually very fast and 100% reliable.

I just purchased a card, and I'm waiting for him to get back to me. I should have the tracks soon enough, and I'll check back in once I do.

Unfortunately, they're not available as iTunes Plus as far as I can see. One of the Japanese comments on the item page includes the word "Beatport", which usually makes me happy, except that I can't find this on Beatport, so I have no idea what that guy's on about.

Back soon.

yeah, I don't think it is neither... but DRM aren't that hard to crack according to a lot of people here.... But still, this card takes 4 days to arrive, cost 20 dollars for a 1500 yen one, which is normally like 15 dollars, and the EP is just 450 yen.... What would you do with your extra 1050 yens ? wait for the next japan exclusive stuff ???

If the card code was sent righ away, I would have bought it right now... but this doesn't satify my impatient side...

this topic reminds me of the crazy "quarisitce leak" tresure hunt night we had 2 months ago.... good times...

Guest PusillanimousRex

Of course, usually when I make this kind of precipitous purchase, thinking it's now or never, it comes back to bite me in the arse some short time later when it appears somewhere else for cheaper, easier, and in better quality.

Live and don't learn, I suppose.

Live and don't learn, I suppose.

It's our motto.... Well, since you did buy the card this time, I volunteer to be the next impatient bastard to buy the card next time there's a japan exclusive thing, even if it's an exclusive peter gabriel album... :confused:

Guest analogue wings

Last Japan exclusic track I went out of my way ($$$) to get was the "demo" of Windowlicker

:pinch:

Guest DavBrav

128 kbps mp4 (used in iTunes files with extensions m4p or m4a) sounds a lot better than 128 mp3. It's still not the best, and it's annoying that iTunes pushes its own format (which is difficult to play in some other media players or convert to other formats), but it's better encoding than mp3, generally.

got the itunes ep, sounds great. pm me for a share. although the files are locked, so dunno if its possible to play on other computers, but you can try anyway.

saw autechre in osaka last night, good set but the venue was way too small. chatted to graham massey afterwards, real friendly bloke.

the itunes tracks are interesting. IO(mons) is from the versions cd, the 2nd track is another version of another track from quaristice, very propulsive and acidic. Blyz Castl is the brand new one, cool ae chords and a slow, off-kilter beat. kinda sounds old school ae in a way.

they played last night (26th) in osaka, and will play on monday in tokyo. just the 2 dates.

ive seen them twice in japan. last night's gig was good, but they didnt go on till 2-00 am! and the venue was too small and packed with people, so it was impossibe to dance.

wow, Blyz Castl is really pretty cool, the melodies remind me of gescoms puzzle!

Can somebody send me the cracked versions of these? 128 or not, transcode, or whatever, I just want to hear them.

Also, please, if someone doesnt get a soundboard recording while they are in Japan, we won't get one from this tour anytime soon. After Japan, we dont know when and where they are playing next!

Archived