IGNORED

melbourne watmmers thread—current news: new monthly IDM night starting soon

modey

Guest bitroast

Modey? anyone else seeing Laura? They're playing East Brunswick Club Hotel 19th September (next friday).

Me Ricky and Josh have got our tickets :)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modey? anyone else seeing Laura? They're playing East Brunswick Club Hotel 19th September (next friday).

Me Ricky and Josh have got our tickets :)

i have my tickets right in front of me! it shall be a good night.

i've messaged Computer about it, shall we make it another watmmeetup? man there are actually a lot of melbourne watmmers!

Guest bitroast

yeah, a meetup sounds good !

you're right about the number of melbourne people. before you made this thread, i kinda thought there was maybe one or two other melbourne watmmers. how wrong i was.

The other day I was working with a woman named Betty. Every time someone said something to her I thought they were talking to me. That was so fucking weird.

so like, there are going to be chicks I know going to Laura on Friday night, I can't have you guys blurting out that I have friends from the internet. :tongue:

thanks.

so like, there are going to be chicks I know going to Laura on Friday night, I can't have you guys blurting out that I have friends from the internet. :tongue:

thanks.

pff, it's two thousand and fucking eight - it's not nerdy anymore! :)

edit: well, OK, not as nerdy then. as long as you replace 'watmm' or 'internet forum' with 'myspace'.

thanks.

zole, i think it's time we turned the watmm in-jokes up to 11, anyone agree?

what is this "upper-decking" you speak of? not sure it sound slike soemthing I want to be involved in.

all I can think of is your tagging venue toilets with "WATMM" :P

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tommorow, hopefully, I'll be ok for this. A copuple of mates who have gotten their wisdom teeth out were fine the next day, another had two out, and while they were healing, they caught an infection. He had such a horrid time of that he is too scared to his other two removed. Anyway, I'm really eager to go, so if I'm not feeling 100%, I'll still come and probalby make a really chilled night of it for myself.

what is this "upper-decking" you speak of? not sure it sound slike soemthing I want to be involved in.

Shitting in the cistern. I guess it all depends on whether I like Laura or not.

Shitting in the cistern. I guess it all depends on whether I like Laura or not.

lmao

Betty and modey, I've pmed you both details on how to contact me which you may find useful for Friday night.

:D

Oh yeah, is echo coming, shall I pm her?

I wonder what the records for most WATMMers in the same place at the same time is? I think we can reach five but can we reach six? Can we reach seven?

Archived