IGNORED

Puzl

six

So I got an awesome surprise yesterday. After all of these years, my mp3 of Puzl was mislabeled so I had never actually heard the real thing. I came to this realization yesterday and heard it for the first time. What a fucking epic track this is, already one of my favorite Gescom tunes. Don't know how I missed this for so long, but it was like Xmas!

Guest Grey05

Puzl is a great track, it reminds me of an 80's movie "The Flight of the Navigator" when there at the air hanger at NASA and when it shows the spaceship in the air and clouds, it definitely has a tracking floating up and down scale

Haha, I remember that movie. The alien had the voice of Pee Wee Herman and there was a young Sarah Jessica Parker if I remember correctly.

Guest Enter a new display name

While there is an active Gescom thread, I want to express my love for C1, Key Nell 2 and the whole Gescom E.P. Puzl is great, also.

Archived