IGNORED

SND T-shirt

Guest exper

Guest exper

Don't know if anyone knew this or not, but Mark Fell/SND made a batch of limited edition t-shirts based on the new 3LP set 4,5,6. I ordered on from him last week. Unfortunately, its a tad on the small side for me. It's marked as a large, but I say its closer to a M. I think it was limited to 300 for each shirt design (4, 5, and 6, I have the 5)

Anyway, rather than pay for airmail to send it back and everything, I thought I'd offer it to someone here as some seem to appreciate SND here.

I paid $38 shipped from Mark, so that's what I'd like to get for it. I may be interested in trades as well. If you'd like to see it, here is Mark's Flickr page with a set of images of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/newtables/set...57604203779415/

If you are interested, email me at jesse_buehler@verizon.net

-exper

wow, i saw these shirts on mark's flickr account but didn't reakize they were available to buy. yours might be too small for me too, so i wonder if there are many left. gonna mail mark now!

Guest exper
36-24-36

5'3''

I'll measure it and post the dimensions later tonight.

-J

waist : 22 inches

sleeves: 6 inches at center

length: 26 inches

Archived