IGNORED

new first track bleep

amnesia

Guest phaelam
why are you still listening then?

those tracks had some great vibe, space. there are a few great ones on the new albums...rale is thick, but again doesnt have that cohesive and worked out feel the other albums did. those sound like heart went into them. i can listen to the same tracks forever if there was feeling put into them. i say i have to listen to them cuz the new ones just dont do it for me. quaristice sounds like an MDUW sequence tweaked. and each follwoing mix, just more tweaking. i mean fwzE, 9010105|-| and bnc Castl sound like demos that come with the box. the keynell series had a totally diff mix each track. same with envane, each quarter is great.

i was kind of hoping the remixes or even the limited cd would have been more like the live show, they were great in LA. i cant stop listening to that. the ontario set is great. prob just tweaks on the box...but there definitely was a nice dynamic flavour to the tunes. i was leary about the show...the draft tour was pretty bad. quaristice tour was such a welcome surprise. THICK show.

thanks to the guy that bootlegged them.

i think i prefer this track to the original actually! it's so much more melodic, and there's so much damn bass! if the album continues like this, then i'll be satisfied.

Guest phaelam

if gone back to draft....quadrange makes draft sound awesome. i have to say its definitely given me a new appreciation for draft. quad is flaccid in comparison. so something good has come out of quaristice/quadrange. draft is pretty interesting to listen to.

Archived