IGNORED

r we expecting a second track in a few hours?

amnesia

Guest moo duck
but please.. of course!

(but okay, 13 tracks = one silent day for two weeks)

no silent day, 19-31 = 13 days.

same here, hmm. time to email bleep? or will they iron it out perhaps.

++ hey guise, stop overloading the server, i'm trying to buy something else here damnit.

It's there, but nothing in my order.... I guess it will be fixed in a few hours....

I heard the preview, it doesn't seem like it's really that much different from perlence range 3 from the limited edition...

yeah it's there again.. what the hell is going on!!

and yeah, it sounds like both versions of perlence but put together perhaps.

i bought the flac subscription. only the mp3 seems to be avail right now. the flac is not there, so I guess that's why the flac is also not there for me to download when I log on. I guess they need to iron out the bugs in their new download-per-day-system. luckily i'm still at work for another 6 hours! :)

ok guise it's fixed! should just be in the downloads section. or in order history.

Here it's not fixed. Also when I click on the flac link I see that only the first track is downloadable. So I reckon that the flac download hasn't been fixed yet.

ok guise it's fixed! should just be in the downloads section. or in order history.

Here it's not fixed. Also when I click on the flac link I see that only the first track is downloadable. So I reckon that the flac download hasn't been fixed yet.

It's there in my to download section now. Ready to download later tonight! :)

Guest acridavid

Just gave it a crappy listen through laptop speakers but sounds great. It's much closer to the original than the (Versions) version, which I like. Yeah well it's badass.

I'd prefer they'd just release the thing as a whole or those seperate packs. One track a day is hmm meh.. I want it to flow like Quaristice. I could just wait of course but then again ..can't..resist.. :P

one track per day = anti-torrent

guess not.. tracks will be released on torrent sites anyways.. whether it's a full release or single-track... so that's not really a great countermeasure there ;)

Archived