IGNORED

Here It Comes EP

:angry: i'm angry, yeah, limited edition 4 this vinyl & i want it... i've searched it on ebay, discogs, music shops (also 2 london music shop)... :devil: yeah i'm evil devil all u want (bitch, whatever...) because don't understand why this vinyl is limited!!!??? who has it? who love it? who can trade with me these tracks (in flac :kiss: )... & who is :angry: like me?

& i'm sure this EP is one of the best released made by Plug... :angry:

Guest CATS

i need this one too. its hard to get stuff from small labels sometimes. wish they would put this on bleep already...

someone remind me on Tuesday and I'll up it... I'm leaving work right now until then and I don't have internet @ home.... It will take awhile to upload .wav so if you guys can bear with me I'll put it up on Tues.

Guest CATS
someone remind me on Tuesday and I'll up it... I'm leaving work right now until then and I don't have internet @ home.... It will take awhile to upload .wav so if you guys can bear with me I'll put it up on Tues.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

alright, i love you too velasquez lol

haven't listened to it yet, but as you guys describe it... I WANT IT!

please PM, or whatever!

Guest Jimbob

Discogs says it was 2006 thought i'm sure it's mid to late 90's.

these tracks are truly awesome, thanks alot Velazquez, you really didn't need to upload those enormous WAVs!

thanks though x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dwarde

Any chance i can have the link too please?

Need a copy of this too...the early Rewind releases are so hard to find for a non-ridiculous price

Archived