IGNORED

Is there any way to me to get possession of Hi Scores?

Guest Enter a new display name

Guest glitch191

I thought it was re-edited on the same release date than Campfire Headphase, but apparently, I didn't see it anywhere. Or maybe am I wrong and it was re-edited. Anyway, I saw the tracklisting and there are some pretty good tracks in it, and some I didn't listen to yet. Who has Hi Scores here? And is it supposed to be in stores now?

Guest ambodino mutuumbooo

yeah, just like pbn said, it's everywhere on the net.

plus, I got that 2005 re-re-re-release pretty easily at a random underground recordstore.

Guest glitch191

That's maybe because of where I live. I live in Montreal, Canada. I didn't see it on Amazon.ca nor eBay neither. I just searched in some record stores. I'd better look for it in an underground store.

That's maybe because of where I live. I live in Montreal, Canada. I didn't see it on Amazon.ca nor eBay neither. I just searched in some record stores. I'd better look for it in an underground store.

dude, this is the only place that i buy music; forcedexposure.com. shop there, they have everything electronic music-ish

uhmmm... that's weird maan. I live in québec city, which has waaaay less underground record stores than montréal and I found it here. when the campfire headphase came out, the rerelease went out, too. it got pretty well distributed cause we got like 4 or 5 copies at like the only decent underground record store (Platine) for pretty cheap. I'm 100% positive that they have some copies in montréal, you just gotta checkout man, it's out there for sure ! it's worth it, too, heheh !

anyways, peace out man, it's always nice to chill with other québec citizens here, at watmm.

There's about six copies in my local Virgin Megastore, I picked them all up and said to Dan C "LOOK, I HAVE A HANDFUL OF BOC EPS"

Guest glitch191
dude, this is the only place that i buy music; forcedexposure.com. shop there, they have everything electronic music-ish

Ok thank you very much! Is it safe to buy on that site???

Ok thank you very much! Is it safe to buy on that site???

safe? ... i mean, yeah, they don't steal your money, and they ship what you order

I have the original, bought years ago at a record convention. The only difference betwixt the original and the re-issues is the paper insert, as far as I can tell.

No, there's a bar code on the reissue as well as some other differences (minor) that I can't recall offhand.

To the thread starter: I have Hi Scores on vinyl (the 2nd reissue) if you'd like to buy it from me, PM me.

Guest glitch191

No thanks, I don't have any turntable, my money is CAD and your's USD and I don't give money to strangers, lol! I have to blame my local record stores! I'm sure they'd all reply "we don't know which album you're talking about". Pathetic... I'm gonna buy it on forcedexposure.com, probably.

Guest glitch191

I didn't know you were the runner of this site... :fear: By the way I'm not sure to buy it on the internet. Another user on this thread who lives near my town told me he found a copy of Hi Scores in a store. When I'll go to his/her town, I'll buy Hi Scores.

Fin :grin:

I didn't know you were the runner of this site... :fear: By the way I'm not sure to buy it on the internet. Another user on this thread who lives near my town told me he found a copy of Hi Scores in a store. When I'll go to his/her town, I'll buy Hi Scores.

c'est weird qu'un gars de montréal vienne à québec pour trouver d'la musique... d'habitude c'est le contraire...

j'en suis la preuve vivante :excl:

Guest glitch191

c'est weird qu'un gars de montréal vienne à québec pour trouver d'la musique... d'habitude c'est le contraire...

j'en suis la preuve vivante :excl:

Hey it's an english forum here! :whistling: We are probably the first ones to speak french here so people must understand what we're saying... :pinch:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
Don't buy it. It's shit. :fear:

I already bought it and that's fucking great!!! That's BoC's 2nd best release!!!!

Archived