IGNORED

BOXSET with unreleased tracks or outtakes by Richard D. James?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Romhotep

Well they did just release Rodulate, so the whole emptying the vaults thing doesn't seem too far-fetched at this point. I mean, they don't seem to really be pushing many new releases (aforementioned Vibert/Simmonds was from the vaults; Quadrastate was a rerelease; the R.O.B. had a second disc rehashing old stuff), so I wouldn't be surprised if they start digging into the vaults at least a bit more to try and make a profit these days. And perhaps to stir up nostalgia for these shows at the Sandsifter.

they dont care because they dont make music for us

no one makes music this good unless its for themselves

Guest rezpeni

you know he played a track or two from the mystery dat in a live show recently which makes me think he is following whats going on.

Guest Pete is your friend

you're treading on thin ice anchio, havent you seen scanners? i'd be careful if i were you :ermm:

does rephlex care?
no, and that is why they are great at what they do.

I doubt Richard would just start releasing random tracks to make money, it's just due time to have ANY more Richard related material... it's been over a year now since last project, and a few from the Analords. Another Analord type release is needed, loads of material as some sort of set all at once, maybe a span throughout his whole career of unreleased material (ok, now I'm dreaming) Rephlex may not entirely care, but I do believe Richard cares about what he puts out under his name or aliases.

you know he played a track or two from the mystery dat in a live show recently which makes me think he is following whats going on.

Just found another one of these unreleased tracks being played live.

These are from Melt set on 07-15-2006:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?automodul...mp;showfile=131

at 20 minutes in Track 09 is heard

AFX___09___Track__9.mp3

at 22 minutes in Track 05

AFX___05___Track__5.mp3

you can hear the track slightly extended live compared to just the segment posted here...

and as I posted earlier it was shown he played track 4 just this last December:

[Track 04 from Unreleased Cassette Tracks]

in December of 2007

These of prime examples of why it is nice to have full recorded sets whenever fine artists (especially AFX) play stuff live, it's always nice to catch new and unreleased material. :aphexsign:

Guest Helper ET
does rephlex care?
no, and that is why they are great at what they do.

I doubt Richard would just start releasing random tracks to make money, it's just due time to have ANY more Richard related material... it's been over a year now since last project, and a few from the Analords. Another Analord type release is needed, loads of material as some sort of set all at once, maybe a span throughout his whole career of unreleased material (ok, now I'm dreaming) Rephlex may not entirely care, but I do believe Richard cares about what he puts out under his name or aliases.

Just found another one of these unreleased tracks being played live.

These are from Melt set on 07-15-2006:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?automodul...mp;showfile=131

at 20 minutes in Track 09 is heard

AFX___09___Track__9.mp3

at 22 minutes in Track 05

AFX___05___Track__5.mp3

you can hear the track slightly extended live compared to just the segment posted here...

and as I posted earlier it was shown he played track 4 just this last December:

[Track 04 from Unreleased Cassette Tracks]

in December of 2007

These of prime examples of why it is nice to have full recorded sets whenever fine artists (especially AFX) play stuff live, it's always nice to catch new and unreleased material. :aphexsign:

damn baby girl!

you're treading on thin ice anchio, havent you seen scanners? i'd be careful if i were you :ermm:

lol!!! me? b careful? :teeth: don't care! i'll buy this boxset, but there'll really have this boxset?

& no i've never seen scanners... show them 2 me if u have them!

:angry:

Archived