IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest Iain C

you just appear to be under the deluded impression that there is certain ways to wear/certain types of clothes that are correct while everything else is wrong, when in fact alot the clothes ive seen you wear in this thread i think look frankly stupid and wouldnt even dream of wearing. maybe its your fashion sense that is fucked up and grim, not everyone else.

but i dont wear trilby's. if i thought they were cool then i would wear one, regardless of wether pete docherty wears one or wether other people think im trying to hard.

Yes, and when people criticise what I'm wearing (you're not the first) I don't need other people to wade in and tell them they're wrong. Of course it's only my opinion. You're entitled to yours.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

Looks great in my opinion. And Fred seems like the sort of guy I'd want in my death-jeep when the zombie apocalypse arrives.

SWAN'D!!

colinandswan.jpg

PANCAKE'D

colinandpancakes.jpg

If I've got an opinion I'm going to give it

You sound like a true American.

PS. Fred, you're holding that firearm incorrectly.

Guest Iain C

SWAN'D!!

colinandswan.jpg

PANCAKE'D

colinandpancakes.jpg

If I've got an opinion I'm going to give it

You sound like a true American.

PS. Fred, you're holding that firearm incorrectly.

On the internet, my friend, we are all Americans. What shape are those pancakes??

lol, just chillin in my bedroom

j/k, i was at a wedding, i was just standing by a window covered by an enormous red curtain. drinkin champagne and just ballin to the max. great time.

'chillin' / 'ballin to tha max' ... from this i have my suspicions from this that you are not french but rather some uS suburban whitey ..

heh

Guest theSun

I don't dress like Patrick Bateman, that's for sure, lol. And I don't have a job.

i meant that you seem like the kind of guy who's quite smart and put together and comes off as a normal person to those you have just met who is very knowledgeable on particular subjects of interest, but at night goes on coke binges and rapes several hookers a night while in the morning you aren't really quite sure what happened. sound like iain?

lol, just chillin in my bedroom

j/k, i was at a wedding, i was just standing by a window covered by an enormous red curtain. drinkin champagne and just ballin to the max. great time.

'chillin' / 'ballin to tha max' ... from this i have my suspicions from this that you are not french but rather some uS suburban whitey ..

heh

ballin to the max is about as French as it gets, mon petit ami

Those pancakes are in the shape of an elephant and a monkey! There was also a lion shape, but it's not pictured!

The lion one was banned

Banished to my tummy to be made into poo!

Guest abusivegeorge

I don't dress like Patrick Bateman, that's for sure, lol. And I don't have a job.

i meant that you seem like the kind of guy who's quite smart and put together and comes off as a normal person to those you have just met who is very knowledgeable on particular subjects of interest, but at night goes on coke binges and rapes several hookers a night while in the morning you aren't really quite sure what happened. sound like iain?

No thats Dan.

Archived