IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't dress like Patrick Bateman, that's for sure, lol. And I don't have a job.

i meant that you seem like the kind of guy who's quite smart and put together and comes off as a normal person to those you have just met who is very knowledgeable on particular subjects of interest, but at night goes on coke binges and rapes several hookers a night while in the morning you aren't really quite sure what happened. sound like iain?

No thats Dan.

:spiteful:

Braintree, you always have that huge grin or more. You have an air of optimism aboot ya.

It's my monstrous dick!

Guest Iain C

It's really frustrating, I've always had pretty hairy legs/balls, my chest hair isn't huge but it's definitely there, but the hair on my face is coarse but very sparse. I could manage sideburns or a goatee, but I hate sideburns and goatees. I want a moustache!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

doesn't a goatee involve a moustache?

*waits for adjectives photoshop of iains tache shot*

not liking the shaved head iain, makes you look like you enjoy watching football

Guest Iain C

I've got a bit of a love-hate thing going on with the skinhead at the moment... I've been shaving it down to a grade one or two a couple of times a week and I like that, but the moment it grows out any more than that I think it looks terrible and messy. It's been about a week since my last shaving so I'm due for one. I'd like to grow my hair back and have a fringe again, but it's just getting through that intermediate stage... I'm sure the cruel winter climate will force it on me soon enough.

Guest Adjective

i was really high last night at a friend's and today noticed i have a ton of pictures of myself in the bathroom

cellphone.jpg

Dude that was taken not 20 min ago, sober as fuck. Although I am about to finish up the rest of my meager supply of shrubbery... So am I handsome BT? Do my roman-esque features rub you the right way?

No lolz, that looks pretty cool.

i'm going to grow out the hawk part. i'm just being silly. I wear a hat at work so it doesn't really matter.

Dude that was taken not 20 min ago, sober as fuck. Although I am about to finish up the rest of my meager supply of shrubbery... So am I handsome BT? Do my roman-esque features rub you the right way?

i'm going to grow out the hawk part. i'm just being silly. I wear a hat at work so it doesn't really matter.

I think that length crop all over could work. But then again I'm no Iain C.

Guest abusivegeorge

I think that length crop all over could work. But then again I'm no Iain C.

lol

I think that length crop all over could work.

wat?

Shave off the landing strip, stick with that skinhead. I think you have a late 80s Albini thing going on. I don't namedrop Steve Albini lightly.

I think that length crop all over could work.

wat?

Shave off the landing strip, stick with that skinhead. I think you have a late 80s Albini thing going on. I don't namedrop Steve Albini lightly.

bah, that's what I HAVE been doing. I needed a change.

Slim hawkin it fo da lolz

100_0272.jpg

Your features are too deep set to be considered classically handsome.

it's the angle.

Archived