POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ansgaria

it's craig anderson's canadian cousin

who is craig anderson? :sad:

Don't worry, mate. You'll be a fucking legend from now on.

Wasn't it StephenG who mentioned he had a 6-digit annual salary?

Yes. Why? How is that relevant to this thread?

Not to mention, 6 digit salaries are fairly normal where I live. Hello, this province has one of the richest deposits in oil in gas in the world.

You can walk off the street in fort macmurry and make over 100k/year. The important thing is income relative to CPI. If you don't believe me I'd be happy to post my expense analysis from my bank, complete with pie graph as a visual representation.

Not to mention, 6 digit salaries are fairly normal where I live. Hello, this province has one of the richest deposits in oil in gas in the world.

You can walk off the street in fort macmurry and make over 100k/year. The important thing is income relative to CPI. If you don't believe me I'd be happy to post my expense analysis from my bank, complete with pie graph as a visual representation.

lol I have a cousin in fort macmurry, and its quite possible what he says, just sayin

you can work with your hands and earn a shitload, add times 2 or 3 if you do overtime or extrashifts, what i have heart.

lol I have a cousin in fort macmurry, and its quite possible what he says, just sayin

It's possible, it's quite true. I'm living it as a reality lol.

LOL "shuttle driver" for labourers?

"Starting Wage: $32.28/hr - compensation would commensurate as per experience"

*buys plain ticket*

Here, look through all these jobs in fort mac: tons over 100k/year.. See you when you get here! I have free beer.

Calgary where I live and Edmonton north of here thrive off of the same industry. It's all centered around oil, just like Texas in the US.

http://www.fortmcmur...bs/welcome.aspx

Archived