IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Dangly hats have their place, I have friends who wear them!

They're not for me, but then again no hat really is, they just don't suit my head-shape or my face for the most part.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Vidiot
Alright I can't resist anymore...I have to say a few things: First off, it finally took sixty-odd pages for this thread to lift off the way people wanted it to, featuring dicks and half-tits, and yet now WATMM feels more pathetic than ever. I've avoided saying anything about Weed, just because there's nothing I hate more than acknowledging the presence of someone who so badly wants acknowledgment but, Jesus Christ, come on, get some self esteem and make some posts that address something else than yourself... You're like every narcissist teen I've ever encountered working in schools...how old are you? Wait, never mind, I don't care, shut up.

but yeah, a sack piercing, fuckin go for it, it's a pretty tame piercing that just looks badass.

Man, Essines, I've tried so hard for the past little while to just be real cool about you and not completely destroy you with my pwns because I thought: "You know, I bet deep down somewhere this guy is alright". Then I saw a picture of your nutsack with piercings in them and then I thought something else: "somewhere deep down inside Essines is a set of piercings which signifies his douchiness". You are right that it's a pretty tame piercing, but it for sure doesn't look "badass". It will only remind each and every person who encounters your nuts: "Oh shit! Watch out!!" but not in the mysterious and dangerous way you were hoping but in the freaky-abused-child-looking-to-sublimate-his-issues-into-body-transformation type way.

Good luck cabrón.

im actually going to elborate, the reason this makes you a complete and utter dickhead in my eyes is that you actually seem to think something as superficial as a piercing actually signifies the personality of someone. do you know what im like simply cos i have a skinhead most of the time? do you know what iain is like because he keeps his hair slightly longer? no. you have no fucking idea, to assume you do is to be a complete judgemental asshole.

judge people on their forum posts hell yeah but as if having a peircing makes you a 'douche'. grow up.

Anyone who knows a thing or two about social semiotics knows that piercings, just like tattoos and clothing, function as a sign system whether you see it that way or not. People accessorize themselves with these things for very specific reasons, otherwise they would be content to wear neutral gear and fly under the radar. Essines' piercing is a special case because it is hidden (well, was). He can move about the world without anyone ever knowing that there is metal in his sack but, by broadcasting it over the internet, he's obviously succumb to the temptation that I'm sure is held by everyone who has a concealed tattoo or piercing and that's to make it known that he has some kind of personality quirk that we should all be aware of. I think that's lame, and you're all perfectly at liberty to hate me for it.

Yeah I guess you could continue taking pictures of your penis for a group of nerdy, anonymous men on the internet.

I agree with The Vidiot. This thread has finally descended into what we all expected it to be (sideboobs, genital piercings and Iain's cock) and yes, we're all terrified.

We're edging ever closer to the first WATMM gay-marriage.

like i said, you should have stopped posting pics iain...

i knew you'd end up posting your cock, you plonker.

i agree with vidiot to an extent, why the fuck are you people posting your dick and balls..... weed you can keep posting your buns though, cus when i see them, you remind me that there are hot girls, so i close watmm and open up some hot white trash to paste over.

edit: my put down really didn't come across how i intended, but oh well.

iain i don't want to sound like a total a-hole here but... loosen your grip on this thread a little, you're crushing it to death with your love hugs.

edit: oh, wot they said

I've already said I'm going to stop posting pics, I also just like to comment and compliment WATMM's members. If you want to vote me out, then do so; I'm just making the most of what's likely to be my last week of internet for a while.

Besides, it's just one thread you dinks, if you don't like it no-one's forcing you to read it.

Guest The Vidiot
Yeah I guess you could continue taking pictures of your penis for a group of nerdy, anonymous men on the internet.

I agree with The Vidiot. This thread has finally descended into what we all expected it to be (sideboobs, genital piercings and Iain's cock) and yes, we're all terrified.

We're edging ever closer to the first WATMM gay-marriage.

See, this is the kind of levity I'm looking for in WATMM.

Christ Ian, your own brother has now seen your man-penis. Isn't that the absolute limit?

and anyway, theres now more members than guests online and loads of people post loads, even if we are all slight mongs. its got to be better than the dull wasteland that was general banter 5 months ago.

Archived