IGNORED

Hello

qnio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

snare rushes are a nasty sound though i admit i'm quite fond of those fast bits you cunts

never heard nothing about a bass line really i mean acid bass maybe you cunts

.. on drugs?

I wouldn't think so, not anything heavy at least. He seemed pretty normal backstage when talking to him. Not only was he drinking a Coors Light, I noticed in watching my video from Coachella the other night that he had a Coors on stage with him as well. I certainly wouldn't say he was drunk, probably tired.

For a pointless story behind that picture, one day I was flying around in ActiveWorlds and I came across this building:

bank.jpg

I went aside and went up to the roof and found the shown avatar and around this avatar was a zone that had it set up to play from this Shoutcast Stream, which I recorded:

http://www.pimpinjuice.net/datadyne-co/watmm/aw_afx_guy.mp3

It seems like it was just some guy playing AFX stuff, but theres 2 tunes in there I don't recognise, and they come ride after [Formula] and the Mike & Rich track.

They were fooling around with the Mike & Rich track as well. A wtf is in place here lol

Maybe Rich simply plays ActiveWorlds as well.

Archived