IGNORED

Pubstep

Guest Jimbob

Guest Jimbob

I've recently finished this new track, kinda dubsteppy with a bit of acid, dancehall or garage or whatever you fancy calling it.

It also uses the Hugh Le Caine sample that Glass Plate wanted identifying a few months back, a pretty evil bass tone and a little bit of drone temporarily, i originally finished it off at 5:40 but fancied one more drop before wrapping up and going home, i hope you enjoy it

Should probably have rapidshared this, quite a low bitrate so as to fit on WATMM

One question though, is the wobble weighty enough?

I don't listen to much Dubstep (any) so I don't really know what it sounds like

but to ME this sounded very original though I could be wrong.

I thought this was very good.

Actually it reminded me a bit of Shpongle's first album in places.

I feel like it needs something but I don't know what, so I'm not much help I geuss.

Wicked tune, loving hearing 808 sounds in a dubstep context, it's not done enough i reckon.

The thing that happens at 4.07 is phat. So is the drop at 5.40, cheeky little dub siren in there.

Big up :beer:

Guest tht! tne

i wasn't really digging this but it may've been because i'm doing other things right now

there were some little details in it that appealed to me but i just don't like this genre

Archived