IGNORED

Murcof - The Versailles Sessions & Océano

Squee

Guest TheCentrifuge
didn't like the versailles sessions at first, but after a couple of listens it's a captivating little album, which will do nicely when waiting for oceano, which will probably be epic.

Murcof and ensemble are performing "Oceano" live on their current UK tour. caught them and Oren Marshall last night. Awesome!

Oceano seems to be as drone-influenced as Cosmos but there is somewhat of a return to the glitchy micro-techno type beats utilised so well on Martes. can't wait for it to drop! :laughing:

didn't like the versailles sessions at first, but after a couple of listens it's a captivating little album, which will do nicely when waiting for oceano, which will probably be epic.

Murcof and ensemble are performing "Oceano" live on their current UK tour. caught them and Oren Marshall last night. Awesome!

Oceano seems to be as drone-influenced as Cosmos but there is somewhat of a return to the glitchy micro-techno type beats utilised so well on Martes. can't wait for it to drop! :laughing:

Sounds good.

I wasn't a huge fan of Cosmos at first but it definitely grew on me. I think what disappointed me was that fact that it was some of the cheesy recordings he used/had made and the lack of micro glitch thingie.

Haven't received my copy of The Versailles Sessions yet - fuck you Boomkat!

Guest Enter a new display name

Yeah, Cosmos was disappointing at first... I now adore the album, even though I still don't see the point of Cosmos I and Cosmos II.

I'm not planning to ever purchase Utopía and The Versailles Sessions, by the way. His "album trio" is nevertheless unbeatable!

• 2 years later...

Archived