IGNORED

Colour Out Of Space Festival

perunamuusi

Is that In Camera as in 4AD, 13 (Lucky For Some) In Camera?

In Camera

In Camera formed in 2003 out of a twenty year dialogue between Christoph Heemann and Timo van Luijk. Heemann was a founding member of '80s noise-collage project Hirsche Nicht Aufs Sofa (HNAS), releasing a string of bizarre, dada-inspired recordings on their own label DOM Records. Heemann released his first solo work in the early '90s marking a move toward a subtler psychedelic minimalism. Within a decade he founded the Steamline label and embarked on collaborations with amongst others Chicago guitarist Jim O'Rourke, Current 93's David Tibet, Steven Stapleton, Merzbow, Tony Conrad, Organum and Andrew Chalk.

Born in Finland, but living in Belgium, Timo Van Luijk was former member of organic sound explorers Noise-Maker's Fifes, before going solo with Af Ursin. On a recent tour of Japan his fragile sounds, impure noises, and strips of silence in a program of deafening techno prompted audience members to whisper 'Are you Buddhist?'.

Guest Iain C

So are you doing to this Ludd? Daniel and I are, and I'm really looking forward to it. Daniel says we're going to stay in Dylan Nyoukis's garden, but I'm going to try and convince Hannah from Helhesten to let me be her boyfriend in which case I will go back to Deptford with her

*dreams on*

I said I was gonna try and force him, but we can overpower him easy. And as for Hannah, I think we could probably overpower her too.

*dreams on*

nearly came to this, but it was raining and cold so i bought a new mop and cleaned my flat and watched king kong whilst eating wotsits in my underwear. WIN

Archived