IGNORED

Iain C's "Listen to Nick Cave when you're drunk" thread

Guest Iain C

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Weird Al

If you want to feel like some egotistical dreadful person and arouse your bad literature/bible analogy boner, then listen to nick cave when your drunk

Guest Iain C
i recommend junkyard by the birthday party

also : mixing whiskey with coke is gay

unless its bad whiskey like teachers or something

It was Teachers. I don't like whiskey at all, my parents drink the stuff. I only drink it if it's the only booze in the house.

• 3 weeks later...

the drunker i get, the greater the urge to listen to early scott walker

as much as i like nick, no-one can hold a candle to 'girls of the streets' or 'amsterdam' or 'such a small love (such a little tear)' to roooooar along to. rrrrar

• 2 months later...
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
Not his best religious-themed song by any means IMHO... The Boatman's Call is the perfect album for that sort of thing!

not drunk but listening to boatmans call now and not hearing anything as good as god is in the house. into my arms i knew already and liked but not as good. maybe i need to be drunker. or listen a few more time

cute cute in a stuuuuuuuupid ass way

it may be bad to say so but jackie is one of the greatest songs ever. have you ever sang it karoake? i want to. doubt they'd have it though

Archived