IGNORED

tropic thunder

YEK

so i burnt it to dvd yet i STILL want my money back!

it's playing behind me as i sit at my computer. what a freaking lame flick. they think they can hurl some good actors into a movie and it will be good ? don't think so

i didn't laugh a lot watching this film, i've got to admit.

shockingly bad film, Ben stiller needs to retire from making his own comedy movies, until this came out i thought 'hey ill give the guy the benefit of the doubt, night at the museum and along came polly were phat paychecks for him, hes saving his real comedy for his own stuff'

but fuck me if Tropic Thunder proved this theory horrendously wrong.

Guest Franklin

i absolutely agree. my g/f and I saw pineapple express the week before and laughed our asses off. I was expecting TT to be even funnier but really only laughed once or twice. I have no idea how ppl think this was funny.

I still have hopes for this film regardless. Might download it now actually.

And of course Ben Stiller's never been funny. Although was he in The Wedding Singer because that was alright? No, I think that might've been that other douche-bags only good film.

Guest Pennywise
Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler have roles in the next Ghostbuster film too.

No, that's a horribly prophetic lie.

i wish a new ghostbusters was a lie

i absolutely agree. my g/f and I saw pineapple express the week before and laughed our asses off. I was expecting TT to be even funnier but really only laughed once or twice. I have no idea how ppl think this was funny.

i thought pineapple express was pretty weak, especially the second half, but i enjoyed tropic thunder for the most part

Archived