IGNORED

fuck you tom jenkinson

essines

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was listening to his "rap" track from ultravisitor. this just proves his genius. what he raps about, just wow, blew my mind open cause it made so much since. but that was 2 albums ago...

Guest analogue wings
i was listening to his "rap" track from ultravisitor. this just proves his genius. what he raps about, just wow, blew my mind open cause it made so much since. but that was 2 albums ago...

drunk?

• 2 weeks later...

word. I bought the album and was like, yea this isn't that bad. Then it got a few tracks in and I was all like lol tom you are a chode wat?

• 2 months later...

you shouldn't have to listen to it 5 or 6 times to start to appreciate it. you could do that with any record and find good qualities. if it doesn't strike your instincts at first or second listen, it wasn't meant to be. :huh:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
you shouldn't have to listen to it 5 or 6 times to start to appreciate it. you could do that with any record and find good qualities. if it doesn't strike your instincts at first or second listen, it wasn't meant to be. :huh:

this has to be the most false statement i've heard in a while. some albums are just that way, they take a while for it to fully sink in.

Ya, I had to listen to Aphex Twin tracks like 20 times before I got to like it.

It took some 100-200 more to get me to become a fan though.

• 1 month later...

Archived