IGNORED

EOD (and others) Live in Utrecht

noise

HELLO!

I will be playing at the club Ekko in Utrecht on behalf of the 030303 gang on the 10th of October.

If you'd like to come and listen or whatever, well, do!

It probably won't be very surprising, as it's just another unfit, pale slob illuminated by a laptop backlight, but by then you'll have had the chance to drink yourself into appreciation anyway. So do it! Come! Fun for the kids!

Here's a link with some random details in dutch!

There'll also be a 12" out later on 030303/Marguerita. If all goes according to plan, anyway.

i just came home from that gig, lol

you were _great_, thanks for that show! You should have played the last 15 mins as well (that would have given the night a proper finish), but i guess that was not yours to decide. i didn't have the guts to take a peek at your screen, what are you using? an ABL maybe?

edit: and what was that amen mashup track!? i need to hear that again!

you were _great_, thanks for that show! You should have played the last 15 mins as well (that would have given the night a proper finish), but i guess that was not yours to decide. i didn't have the guts to take a peek at your screen, what are you using? an ABL maybe?

thank you! i had an amazing time!

i just djed my own tracks through traktor, basically.

which of the amen tracks? i played a slower one and then a really fast one at the very end. i was supposed to play a few more fast tracks, but they were closing and needed to play a few closer tunes. it was a blast!

• 3 weeks later...

thank you! i had an amazing time!

i just djed my own tracks through traktor, basically.

which of the amen tracks? i played a slower one and then a really fast one at the very end. i was supposed to play a few more fast tracks, but they were closing and needed to play a few closer tunes. it was a blast!

That last one i meant, it made me freak:)

I've been playing your music over and over during the last couple of weeks, it's top quality mate!

Do you know if that utrecht gig is online somewhere?

Archived