IGNORED

pointy shoes epidemic

keltoi

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
these all look like sex toys

THANK GOD!  I thought I was going to have to say it.  Only I would have added; "Ass-kicking takes on a raping connotation."

Right now, I'm wearing checkered Vans slip-ons.  I like Dr. Marten's, Steve Madden (sometimes), and sometimes I can be found wearing other sneaker types.

I REALLY want a pair of MBT's, though.

As for the clown shoes, I have this to say:

Want.

• 2 weeks later...

:embrassed:

Um, they're comfortable!

:grin:

And I don't care if they look gay, they're Steve Maddens and I paid 24 bucks for them.  And I told myself, "If they are there in six weeks, I'm getting them," so I waited a month and a fucking half to get them.  And now I can stop wearing these in the rain:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_qhKWWDYTtkQ/Rk9Gb3WU...r-shoes.gif.jpg

They get wet and muddy, and now they've gone dingy.

Wow, that was defensive.

i fancied a fashion change yesterday so ive been out and bought skinnish jeans and a variety of woolen cardigans and shit, i might be joining you guys with your gay male fashion skinny boots too, skate shoes arent cutting the cheesey mustard with these kecks and stuff, i look like a prink.

Um, they're comfortable!

:grin:

And I don't care if they look gay, they're Steve Maddens and I paid 24 bucks for them.  And I told myself, "If they are there in six weeks, I'm getting them," so I waited a month and a fucking half to get them.  And now I can stop wearing these in the rain:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_qhKWWDYTtkQ/Rk9Gb3WU...r-shoes.gif.jpg

They get wet and muddy, and now they've gone dingy.

Wow, that was defensive.

who's steve madden and what's so great about him?

cutting the cheesey mustard with these kecks and stuff, i look like a prink.

lol...

and lol at variety of woolen cardigans and shit.

Steve Madden is a shoe designer.

And I like his shoes.  I discovered that I liked them after I bought a pair of those "bowling" shoes that were in for a while, and then I bought a pair of Steve Madden slip-ons that were all leather, even the interior and sole, for 20 bucks.

I like shoes, okay?

And boots.  I have a pair of Dr. Marten's that have US flags all over them, and I've gotten more compliments on those shoes than any other pair I've ever owned ever.

tell me you're not over the age of 16 and all is forgiven.

I KNEW there was something wrong with my profile, this just confirms it if people can't see my age.

Why do I need forgiveness?

Honestly, I didn't mean offense, it was just an experiment, it just happened to be an offensive photo. It was the first thing that came to mind when I got to Google.

Archived