IGNORED

Scintilli out in '09

Dale

Guest sirch

quite a few people did believe it at first tho and said 'yay this is good news!!!!!!!', myself included. but since then Warp announced Rustie for release in Oct, and there was no Plaid announcement yesterday like the man said there would be, so........ everything points to it being BOGUS NEWS! (except that funny looking invite).

do Warp have to announce the release of Scintili "months" before the release date? i wouldnt necessarily think so/agree.. cause it would contradict to what Plaid wrote to me in their e-mail. "if the release date is announced, there'll be leaks, and Warp (& us) dont want that". thats what they said. so i m thinking, it may, one day, be announced and within a few weeks, Scintili be on the shelves...

so they're never gonna announce the release date then?, and won't be sending out any promo's for people to review, either?

hmmmmmmmm

well i mean, "one or two weeks"....is a long-enough time period, if you ask me(pls dont ask me :p), for the reviewers and so on, review the album and for the promo, to be sent to certain people...?? i dont know.

i'm asking you, plaided! :) divulge all of your interesting insights! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! heheh ;)

jus kidding mate

:beer:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived