IGNORED

Scintilli out in '09

Dale

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

they will not allow it they will not allow it they will not allow it :wtf: :wtf: :wtf::smile:

and then the release will get put back another 6 months and TitsAndAcid will get banned and fired from work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::wtf:

music, bread, meat, ale, earth women - in no particular order

Raise your hand if you read "eat women".

*raises hand*

O, and to be on-topic: I heard the new one sucks.

Guest sirch
music, bread, meat, ale, earth women - in no particular order

Raise your hand if you read "eat women".

*raises hand*

O, and to be on-topic: I heard the new one sucks.

i heard you teabag for a buck 50.

Guest lunarphase

The release will be September 26th, sorry ! And by the way the party where I was last night after the "Scintilli" album preview was really cool too : Luke Vibert & Eskmo @ Rex Club for free ! :wink: I've just sent an email to my contact in Warp Records to ask if I could post here the art cover & the tracklist. I'll be back when I'll have the answer...

Is this track on the album, as it sounds in the vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bCQggCXWyk

Guest sirch

you actually paid to hear me teabag? wow! i would have done it for free. you only need to bend over and get on your knees.

you would have taken my balls into your mouth and let me teabag you for free? lol

umm, no i didn't pay anybody, YET! :flower:

Is this beauty on the album too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c42tGHVsUWg

yeah, how many tracks are there i'm wondering... ?? :braindance:

Guest sirch

*equips nunchucks*

... we meet again

nunchucks are awesome, *props*.. but sadly are illegal to possess in the UK, i think... so that wouldn't be a very fair fight.

Sorry, but I'm still sceptical about this news. Wouldn't Warp have announced it by now if that was the release date, seeing as they always give loads of notice about new stuff coming out? I'll be chuffed if I'm wrong, of course.

Guest lunarphase

Sorry, but I'm still sceptical about this news. Wouldn't Warp have announced it by now if that was the release date, seeing as they always give loads of notice about new stuff coming out? I'll be chuffed if I'm wrong, of course.

Hopefully on Monday.

Guest sirch

+ 1

i hope we'll see an announcment on Monday... it's only 2 months away so if the news is correct then we should definitely hear about it (officially) soon.

but i don't get it either, Scintilli has been so long in the making and is the first Plaid album for Warp since 2006's Greedy Baby! so you think they'd be right on it already!!!!!!! moreso than fucking Hudson and Eno. *yawn*

Plaid did say that they would play live at my birthday next year and i had an email from Andy the other day asking me the date of it it!! so i hope they fit a date in wales around the time of the tour!!!

Cant wait for this new album its been a long time coming!!

Here is some more of my plaid madness

Guest ruiagnelo

Has it occurred to anybody that we might be getting trolled big time ? :cisfor:

only time will tell. but it is a strong possibility

Guest sirch

cynical bastards! lol

i hope it's true (obviously). but like ruiagnelo says, only time will tell.

if it's a joke, oh well... it made my Friday/Saturday, anyway! even if it was just a dream, lol..

so thanks, TitsAndAcid!, either way :beer:

will have my fingers crossed everyday for the next 2 months, tho,... so if i get arthritis i'm comin to France to kick your arse! :smile:

worst case scenario is karmakramer has something to do with it... wouldn't put it past him, the twat. ;)

actually now i think about it, that's a possibilty. i don't think he's ever posted in here before.... til now.

an instant perma-ban for dupe accounts i think should be in order if so!

I still kinda believe the dude, even though it's odd he hasn't been back. Surely warp answers their emails?

Isn't there a contest to guess the release date of the album? It must be set for release soon with a solid date.

Archived