IGNORED

Scintilli out in '09

Dale

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be careful in this thread not to go the way of the BoC subforum (if it's not already too late).

at least there is one continuous topic instead of 10 different ones with 9 closed

Guest sirch

Must be careful in this thread not to go the way of the BoC subforum (if it's not already too late).

*shudders at the thought*

thankfully there aren't as many Plaid fanboys here as there are BoC fanboys. - not so good for Plaid, possibly, that there aren't as many people talking about them, but it's good for us here. :) - i don't really know if you can class such fanboys as "people", tho, anyway. lol. 'gimps' and 'gooners' more like ;)

Guest AcrossCanyons

plaid personally emailed me with information on scintilli. this will be the tracklist:

1. wat

2. mm

3. got

4. trolled

5. aintnevergonbereleased ft. 50 cent & rihanna (digital bonus track)

Guest sirch

........welllllllllll, the USA tour's in November, so like said before, will probably be released around then, anyway.

so, 4 months away, instead of 2. :(

sucks, but hey... it will come out this year. unlike any BoCKy-WoCKy. ;)

at least there is one continuous topic instead of 10 different ones with 9 closed

This is true. Much lower troll quotient as well.

Guest sirch

09', yeah sure...

..really hope we'll be able to start a new thread very soon and kick this one to the can.

a thread entitled something like " Plaid, Scintilli, released September xx, 2011", with lots and lots of exclaimation marks after it,

like this: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in utter diss belief, astonishment, amazement, excitement, and shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt, i doubt it.

Guest sirch

Hang in there mate.. i got a feeling it's gonna be their best album yet!

:whistling:

yeah, i'm still hanging in there. hoping we'll be able to make that new thread tomorrow! August 1st... if what TitsAndAcid said is actually true.

i'll be dissapointed if there's no announcement. but, i'm not reeeeeeeeeeeeally expecting anything, tooooo much, so..

it just would be nice!! lol

Guest sirch

ah well, it's been a few years in the making, so what's another few months eh... actually i'm glad they don't put some half arsed shite out every year.

i'd much rather have it this way, than a lesser quality, boring release once or twice a year. it's all about quality, not quantity, innit. :)

fuck the (bull)shite pushers and liars.

Hang in there mate.. i got a feeling it's gonna be their best album yet!

:whistling:

yeah, i'm still hanging in there. hoping we'll be able to make that new thread tomorrow! August 1st... if what TitsAndAcid said is actually true.

i'll be dissapointed if there's no announcement. but, i'm not reeeeeeeeeeeeally expecting anything, tooooo much, so..

it just would be nice!! lol

TitsAndAcid is just a troll bot.. not human :)

Guest sirch

@DicksAndFlacid/Terpentintollwut

Don't even think about it.

103y354.png

Has it occurred to anybody that we might be getting trolled big time (or is everyone but me aware of this and I'm missing out on the joke it resulted in) ? :cisfor:

Guest TitsAndAcid

:blink: I'm just coming back from holidays and I see here that a lot of you are insulting me and want to banish me... It's not my problem if Warp doesn't respect what they say to me. So, here it's a real proof that Scintilli will be released September 26th, it's the back of the invitation of the private listening (the front of the invitation is the album artwork cover) : http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/24764599/1/PLAID?h=f65344

So if I understand well the politic of this forum is : you can insult people who are nice and not to be banned for it but you can be banned because you're too nice with the others. I don't understand. :huh::huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Guest sirch

:blink: I'm just coming back from holidays and I see here that a lot of you are insulting me and want to banish me... It's not my problem if Warp doesn't respect what they say to me. So, here it's a real proof that Scintilli will be released September 26th, it's the back of the invitation of the private listening (the front of the invitation is the album artwork cover) : http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/24764599/1/PLAID?h=f65344

So if I understand well the politic of this forum is : you can insult people who are nice and not to be banned for it but you can be banned because you're too nice with the others. I don't understand. :huh::huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

only because people think/thought you were trolling here and making it all up about the release date. but now i see your invite... i don't know what to think tbh.

Warp still haven't announced anything, and you said your "Warp contact" told you they'd be announcing it Aug 1st (today), so..... i won't really believe it now til i see it on the Warp site or on Plaids'.

they've (warp) announced Rusties' album for release in October, that's 3 months in advance, so why have they not announced Scintilli yet, if it's supposed to be out next month! ?? (lol)

doesn't make any sense.

i'm speaking/speculating no more on the subject of Scintilli til the release date is formally announced, because it's all a waste of time otherwise and we don't want this forum descending into the huge bollocks that is the BoC forum. so til then, i'll take anything a new person coming here with 'news' says with a pinch of salt,.. and keep quiet.

thanks anyway tho, fwiw, and apologies if you are genuine. i doubt you'll get banned anyway, so i wouldn't worry about it.

Guest sirch

just wanna add one last thing. i made that other thread saying TitAndAcid shoudl be banned because i saw the username DicksAndFlaccid reading in here.

sounds remarkably the same as TitsAndAcid, doesn't it...? so i thought somebody's taking the piss here! haha

i thought both names were you, TitsAndAcid. but it turns out they were not, and DicksAndFlaccid was in fact Terpentintollwut, but he was caught before he could start fucking about on here with a dupe account.

Archived