Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
lion in a coma really isnt very good

what's your opinion of venetian snares?

not sure on your point but i think hes a man with skills

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just wondering if you were turned off by the unusual time signature.

possibly. i just dont find anything about it likable. the words are silly and not catchy the music uninteresting. itstands out on an exceptional album by being unexceptional

this guy below knows

i just realised how badly brother sport fits after no more runnin. no more runnin is an ending song. bro sport is an opener.

Guest Helper ET

i dont even like this band, but i heard this album, and i heard about all the fucking hype, and i have to say, this album wouldnt have been anywhere near as successful if it werent for track 2 "my girls". the rest of this album is shit

good for them though

Guest Helper ET

i dont know maybe there are some good tracks on it but i drove around for like an hour last week cause i was lost and i just listened to this thing the whole way, and i was like "holy shit im so fucking bored right now". i imagine its one of those albums your indie rock friend tries to push on you and you reject and reject but finally cave and then youre like ok track this that and this are ok but why the fuck did you want me to hear it so bad have you ever heard of aphex twin?

thats all im saying

and now even "my girls" is sounding boring and old already

they fail imo

Guest Al Hounos

I love all the songs everyone else loves (my girls, summertime clothes, brother sport), but one that i really like that isn't mentioned a lot is "Bluish". I think its just beautiful. Lovely chorus.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I love every track, but then I celebrate the men's entire catalogue.

the thing is, I hardly listen to any new rock music nowadays. I listened to quite a bit of rock when I was younger, so now I'm kind of burnt out on it. I don't really consider a.c. an indie band, though. they're sort of in a class of their own, in my mind at least.

damns, I sucks at internets. sorry for the double post, y'alls.

Guest MetaPhex
so you mean to say you didnt like water curses?

:undecided:

Eh, I never heard the album, aside from the track itself. And I didn't much care for it.

Archived