IGNORED

B12 - B12 Records Archive Volume 1

Rubin Farr

"B12 Records Archive Volume 1 is finally here

Its release date is 17th November but we will be taking pre orders from midnight Sunday 9th November ….

We will release 1 new volume each month until all 7 volumes are released!

BONUS … we have a small pile of B1217 and B1218 promo CDS left over ( 50 of them ! ) and we will give one of them away free with the first 50 orders for B12 Records Archive Volume 1 …. We try to keep you happy! …..

Once again …. and we really mean this … thanks to you all for supporting us and our music over the years ..

Steve and Mike …. B12 …"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hanratty

2 cds and 64 minutes of music. :confused:

edit - i feel bad saying anything bad about B12. They make really great music. But stuff like using 2 cds when you could fit it onto one irks me.

Yeah, I agree. Mine arrived today and I stuck on the 1st CD and noticed it was only 29 minutes long. Then the 2nd CD which was about 35 minutes long - obviously both could have easily fit on one disc - maybe the B12 archives could have been in 3 or 4 parts as opposed to 7?!

well if they're cutting the music into the original EPs (which it looks like they are), and just adding a little to each, then i get it. a Musicology disc and a 2001 - Space Age disc. yeah, i like it like that. kind of a purist thing i guess.

well if they're cutting the music into the original EPs (which it looks like they are), and just adding a little to each, then i get it. a Musicology disc and a 2001 - Space Age disc. yeah, i like it like that. kind of a purist thing i guess.

Yeah good point actually, and that does change my feeling on it when you look it at that way.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest environments9
Since CDs and MP3s feel like pretty much the same thing to me these days I had no issues buying this on Amazon for $7.

what is the bitrate of the Amazon mp3s? 192? 320?

I love the B12 track "obsessed"

Sorry - been offline for a bit.

They're 256 variable, which is apparently CD-quality.

Just downloaded volume 2 which is great but short.

Archived