IGNORED

the room

Guest Z_B_Z

anyone heard of this? looks fucking hilarious. apparently its developed quite a cult following

oh my god i need to see this

and yes, this movie was a serious effort

Guest spraaaa

a friend of mine bought this, called me to say how funny it was, and gave it away before I got a chance to see it. :cry:

the website for the director's unfinished soap opera is beautiful.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

from a review from imdb:

The centerpiece of this filmic holocaust is Mr. Tommy Wiseau himself. Without him, it would still be the worst movie ever made, but with him it is the greatest worst movie ever made. Tommy has been described as a Cajun, a Croatian cyborg, possibly from Belgium, clearly a product of Denmark, or maybe even not from this world or dimension. All of these things are true at any one moment. He is a tantalizing mystery stuffed inside an enigma wrapped in bacon and smothered in cheese. You will fall in love with this man even as you are repelled by him from the first moment he steps onto screen with his long Louis the Fourteenth style black locks and thick triangular shoulders packed into an oddly fitting suit, and his metallic steroid destroyed skin. Tommy looks out of place, out of time and out of this world. There has never been anything else like him. Nor will there ever be.

Guest beatfanatic
from a review from imdb:

The centerpiece of this filmic holocaust is Mr. Tommy Wiseau himself. Without him, it would still be the worst movie ever made, but with him it is the greatest worst movie ever made. Tommy has been described as a Cajun, a Croatian cyborg, possibly from Belgium, clearly a product of Denmark, or maybe even not from this world or dimension. All of these things are true at any one moment. He is a tantalizing mystery stuffed inside an enigma wrapped in bacon and smothered in cheese. You will fall in love with this man even as you are repelled by him from the first moment he steps onto screen with his long Louis the Fourteenth style black locks and thick triangular shoulders packed into an oddly fitting suit, and his metallic steroid destroyed skin. Tommy looks out of place, out of time and out of this world. There has never been anything else like him. Nor will there ever be.

is this a coincidence or did someone from WATMM write the review??

just saw this. fascinatingly bad. one of the funniest movies ive seen in a long time... you really have to see it to believe it

"you are tearing me apart lisa!"

Guest tv_party

watched two clips

i can't tell if it's ironically bad or just bad

in the first case shit

in the second case shit

I didn't even lol

caveat I admit I didn't make it through more than a quarter of ganjasaurus rex

it certainly isnt trying to be ironic, its a completely genuine film and thats why i find it so funny. im mystified as to how someone couldnt find this at least mildly amusing...

• 2 months later...

Just saw tommy on Tim + Eric and it was fucking genius. They are really going out with a bang in the fourth season.

Apparently Tommy is writing a book about the differences of 35mm film and HD video. lol

Guest Mr Salads

This movie has been playing in LA every weekend since 2003 apparently. Thats kind of how it started, then celebrities who think theyre funny started picking up on it and blogging about it. From there its kind of balloooned. I still havent seen it. My roommate said its taken on the status of a "rocky horror" vibe where people bring spoons to the screening and throw them at a certain time, etc. Thats kind of deterred me from watching it

Guest analogue wings
Just saw tommy on Tim + Eric and it was fucking genius. They are really going out with a bang in the fourth season.

Apparently Tommy is writing a book about the differences of 35mm film and HD video. lol

downloading tommy episode

there's going to be a 5th season of tm n eric and thats the last one.

4 has had some moments though - road trip ftw

downloading tommy episode

there's going to be a 5th season of tm n eric and thats the last one.

4 has had some moments though - road trip ftw

mamma mia me likey so much.

Archived