IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works 3?

hayhook

Just saw this floating around on facebook, supposedly RDJ gave a few copies of SAWIII to warp employees

years back and now it is floating around in the torrents...

Anyone know if this is legit? Heard it?

did someone already post about this a week? month? ago? (didn't see it when I searched, but also didn't look TOO hard..)

thanks

Just saw this floating around on facebook, supposedly RDJ gave a few copies of SAWIII to warp employees

did someone already post about this a week? month? ago? (didn't see it when I searched, but also didn't look TOO hard..)

thanks

photo-172.jpg

thanks

yeah there was a thread earlier where a few tracks from it were posted.

~Edit

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic...mp;#entry802512

Does it sound like RDJ?

I think most people who want SAW3 are hoping for a SAW2 II, which is unlikely since SAW1 and SAW2 sound rather different.

if we keep getting these topics, i'm going to have to release SAWIII in order to stem the tide.

lol yeah we should do a watmm competition for that hahahaha

if we keep getting these topics, i'm going to have to release SAWIII in order to stem the tide.

hey that's a great idea! would be so much fun to compose the music ourselves and release it!

hey that's a great idea! would be so much fun to compose the music ourselves and release it!

Yeah!

Archived