IGNORED

New Countdown

Guest Gary C

rachel-riley.jpg

Evidently we would all fuck Vorderman's replacement pictured above.

It's all very shiny and new, but there's still the embarassingly clunky dialogue under there. It's still Countdown, but not as we know it and maybe that's bad, perhaps it should die?

Rachel Riley looks ungainly and awkward, but I suppose she'll settle into the swagger of wordplay.

It's almost an hour long? Was it always?

It's also blatantly obvious that Susie Dent should be dishing out the letters. Ah well, I have a feeling Countdown is about to die... a fancy new pacemaker can't save it.

Perfect for another Kunt and the Gang link

Nice (and disturbing) to see another fan, I've actually seen this tit live and bought a t-shirt.

If you're not very good with words, you can play "cuntdown", which is where you try to make an all-new word, and a definition for it, within the 30 seconds. Also, the new girl has a nice bum.

in a reasonably recent episode, susie....denizen of dictionaries, and lexicographer for the oxford english.. was discussing the origin of words...

she claimed that an 'expresso' (sic) coffee was so called because it was a quick, short coffee.

anyone knows it's 'espresso', and that it is so called because it is made under steam pressure.

i was shaken... i will never believe another word that comes out of her filthy lying mouth.

whoa

wtf

whoa

wtf

the wiki for espresso is weird:

The origin of the term "espresso" is the subject of considerable debate. Although some Anglo-American dictionaries simply refer to "pressed-out" (rooted in the Latin origin of the word), "espresso,†much like the English word "express," conveys the sense of "just for you" and "quickly," both of which can be related to the method of espresso preparation.[3][quotation needed] In Portugal espresso is called "bica" (in Lisbon) or "cimbalino" (in Porto), or just simply "café" (in full café expresso, Portuguese meaning coffee, which invariably means an espresso in all of Portugal, unless otherwise specifically stated).

countdown should have died with richard whitely.

fuck new countdown.

Not seen the redux mind, although the new bird seems veritably doable. Carol's had her day.

Come on LUDD, you know what this thread needs...

Guest BeatJunky

Should have Jeff Stelling and Chris Kamara doing the letters.

Sky Sports Soccer Satarday is TV gold when Kamara is on it - always totally lost no matter what game he's watching.

vorderman pushed too far thinking shes entitled to all that cash just cos she worked there a long time

100 grand is loads of money, she dont need loads more than that

greedy celebrities. im sick of that shit

this new girl is gorgeous, young, has a brain, and is on a fair wage for a telly presenter

she can visit the chunky zone any time she likes hehe :angry:

whitley died sadly but life goes on

it's a decent telly program format for decent people

wish there was more sensible stuff on telly like this

thousand times better for british education than learn direct or any quango rubbish

My mate lived down the same road as Vorderman last year and she had someone's car towed when they parked it on a double yellow when they stayed the night. And she turns up on all those loan adverts despite them fucking over anyone stupid enough to get one. Bitch!

• 5 months later...
Guest Iain C

Well, the new girl Rachel has certainly grown on me since she started. Countdown is currently at its best post-Whitely level. Rachel Riley looks immensely fuckable every day and often sets off a mid-afternoon wank fancy. I'm not sure why I'm bumping this thread except that I'm watching Countdown.

article-1191413-053FAF8A000005DC-979_468x330.jpg

Guest Iain C

Rachel Riley just mentioned Peterborough United fans... "There's not many of them" apparently.

Archived