IGNORED

skoal

Guest Z_B_Z

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tried to dip once....it lasted about 10 seconds and then i couldnt bare how retarded the act was....then i overloaded my liver with alcohol and other unnatural chemicals and then smoked a pack of Blend No. 27's

it gives you so much more nicotine than cigarettes do

ps i still have a pack of camel lights and i plan on smoking them later

the skoal is a temporary thing but god i love it so

ps there was this really gorgeous German chick who was all over my dick until some Finnish Skoal-chewing asshole walked by.

god I hate Skoal.

You smoke lights and you're complaining about lack of nicotine in your cigarettes? HELLO, MCFLY?

true

i guess the real issue is that ive been destroying my lungs with both cigarettes and pot for so long, the skoal feel like a nice vacation

Guest JohnTqs
You smoke lights and you're complaining about lack of nicotine in your cigarettes? HELLO, MCFLY?

true

i guess the real issue is that ive been destroying my lungs with both cigarettes and pot for so long, the skoal feel like a nice vacation

Albert-Einstein.jpg

rednecks who are on wrestling teams do dip.

stupid bitch.

hope you get mouth cancer.

HOLY SHIT

YOU BLEW MY MIND APART

*CALLS THE INSULT FACTORY*

DIAL DIAL

BEEEP

"FUCKIN' HELLO?"

"O YEAH HAY"

"THIS IS THE INSULT FACTORY HOW CAN I HELP YOU BEEEP"

"I HEARD THE BEST INSULT THE OTHER DAY ON WATTEM"

"WHAT REALLY OH MY GOD LET'S ALL EAT CHEESEBURGERS"

"OK SEE YOU SOON, BRAD, MY SECRET LOVER"

*CLICK* HANG UP HANG UP *CLICK* CLICKC CLICKC PUTPHONEDOWNRUNAWAYTOCHEESEBURGERSHAHAHAI'MSOHAPPYIGETTOSEEBRAD

Listen I grew up there, I know it's the truth.

oh my god i know how it is, girl. one day you're fixin' pancakes and fritters for the banginest eye candy in tinseltown sittinn' pretty on a nice new cosmopolitan, the next day you're usin' everything you got to keep from swallowin' a few-too-many bathroom cleaner solutions to keep the recurrent gigantic squid-rape dreams down and deep in the recesses of your subconture. i grew up there, too, i know it's the truth, girlfriend.

Guest Glass Plate

oh my god i know how it is, girl. one day you're fixin' pancakes and fritters for the banginest eye candy in tinseltown sittinn' pretty on a nice new cosmopolitan, the next day you're usin' everything you got to keep from swallowin' a few-too-many bathroom cleaner solutions to keep the recurrent gigantic squid-rape dreams down and deep in the recesses of your subconture. i grew up there, too, i know it's the truth, girlfriend.

girl, no. I'm not talking about that stuff. Just all the redneck wrestlers who do dip.

girl, no. I'm not talking about that stuff. Just all the redneck wrestlers who do dip.

Captain_Obvious.jpg

Guest Glass Plate

ok listen, 90% of all people who do legitimate wrestling high school in country areas, do dip. These people are the same ones who go out and shoot KEYOTES for fun and spend the rest of their life raising their kids they had too young and watching excessive amounts of sports on ESPN.

Some ares where I grew up, dip use was far higher that cigarettes and they anti-tobacco people who came to the schools would talk only about dip and chewing tobacco, and they'd always have the illiterate redneck who lost his lower jaw tell every one about it.

Archived