IGNORED

Horror Movies

beneboi

valerie a týden divů is hard to get a hold of but it's kind of similar to låt den rätte komma in

Valerie.and.Her.Week.of.Wonders.1970 .XviD-SerA, easy to find, hope it's good. ill watch it tonight.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
valerie a týden divů is hard to get a hold of but it's kind of similar to låt den rätte komma in

Valerie.and.Her.Week.of.Wonders.1970 .XviD-SerA, easy to find, hope it's good. ill watch it tonight.

love this movie

what did you think?

eli roth (the guy that made both of the hostel movies) used to work for david lynch and he used to post on this david lynch discussion board that i used to frequent (this was long before the hostel movies)... he always came off as being a cool guy...

the hostel movies are dumb as shit, but i find them funny. im dont think theyre meant to be anything more than that...

eli roth (the guy that made both of the hostel movies) used to work for david lynch and he used to post on this david lynch discussion board that i used to frequent (this was long before the hostel movies)... he always came off as being a cool guy...

the hostel movies are dumb as shit, but i find them funny. im dont think theyre meant to be anything more than that...

I liked Red Cabin. It was hilarious and as you said it's not meant to be anything more than a stupid teenage horror flick. Plus, his upcoming movie is a zombie flick:

Cell:

When a strange signal pulsates through all cell phone networks worldwide, it starts a murderous epidemic of epic proportions when users become bloodthirsty creatures, and a group of people in New England are among the survivors to deal with the ensuing chaos after.

It's going to be fantastic!

UUUUH! I think the torturing is about to begin!

Guest analogue wings
Sick Nurses

American Zombie (more funny then horror but good)

Snake Woman's Curse

Black Sheep

Three... Extremes

I hope you don't mean this Black Sheep...

I liked Red Cabin. It was hilarious and as you said it's not meant to be anything more than a stupid teenage horror flick. Plus, his upcoming movie is a zombie flick:

Cell:

When a strange signal pulsates through all cell phone networks worldwide, it starts a murderous epidemic of epic proportions when users become bloodthirsty creatures, and a group of people in New England are among the survivors to deal with the ensuing chaos after.

lol itll be worth checking out at the theater after a few bowls...

Guest analogue wings

Cell:

*cough* Stephen King *cough*

ALL ABOARD 'THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN'!

Watch Sam Raimi's bro get his eye smacked out of his head!

Watch a girl's body through the eyes of her own severed head!

Watch 'They Live' and 'Hostel' blended together!

watch a Hot Chick girlfriend...

watch Brooke Shields...

and

the end is cool.....

Archived