IGNORED

Bogdan love

YEK

Guest bitroast

i think you're fucked!

you see! mp3s are just a more convinient file type than .it and such. could actually have them in my foobar and etc.

anyway, here's a random a fan made vid. it's pretty much rubber johnny +1.

Guest greenbank

dragon kick! not running kick or rotting dick! (that's what i'm convinced it says anyway). bogdans first few were amazing but i'm not so keen on alright! except for that track that's beautiful highly tracker sounding classically melodied loveliness which is so good on it's own as to make the whole album worth getting (almost, if you are rich). a couple of the other tunes are pretty good too but nothing as awesome as SMB and BMW.

so these files are all by mr. raczynski? i see most of those .nfo-sort of files are about a compilation of tracks by various people in the tracker scene. maybe some but not all the tracks are made by bogdan, some files sound completely different.

Guest greenbank

think so - there's been a wee group of .it and .xm tracker files going about for years and years now. think i first heard some of these in 99 or something. there were more sources to show they were probably bogdan back then, now it's only the humfree and silverhands tracks that are listed places. quite a few do have his old email or name or very bogdan style comments in the files.

incidentally i'd not heard that he's done the soundtrack to a PS3 downloadable - link to trailer -

Guest bitroast

"At some point between mid-1996 and 1997 he left the US for Japan where he attended and eventually dropped out of art school. He then spent time playing trumpet in Japanese jazz clubs, eventually becoming homeless and living on the streets of Tokyo or in the homes of friends."

in other words, yeah, he was too 'ARDCORE!

"At some point between mid-1996 and 1997 he left the US for Japan where he attended and eventually dropped out of art school. He then spent time playing trumpet in Japanese jazz clubs, eventually becoming homeless and living on the streets of Tokyo or in the homes of friends."

in other words, yeah, he was too 'ARDCORE!

No but I remember something about him being deported.

Guest bitroast

does anyone know which of the tracks is related to the aphex twin project mentioned in one of the txt files. the stuff must be real old for it to mention I Care as aphex's latest album.

• 2 months later...
Guest my usernames always really suck
winamp plays the files without any issues, so I recommend you get that.

Some .IT files use cutoff/resonance envelopes on certain instruments, and WinAmp completely ignores those, mistaking them as pitch envelopes instead.

So WinAmp makes a shitty .IT player

Guest bitroast

can someone just post some v0 mp3s of the tracks without any incorrect pitch envelopes or anythign and we can all happily move on? or some juicy flacs. if anyone could press it to 180g vinyl and ship it to be, i'd appreciate that too, if its not too much trouble?

kthanx