IGNORED

So is it okay to like "acid?"

Guest Panoptimist

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the word acid dont matter so much, nor everything being 303, fashions come and go.

what matters is for things to get away from laptop crap and mistaken thinking of the acronym spouters and go back to this methods and this sense of fun and experimenting and messing about while having a luahg.:

if you aint read this before then you should:

http://www.mobeus.org/archives/juanatkins/

this aint a fashion it's a permanent change where people finally realising laptop minidiscrecorded autechre clones labelled i.d.m on myspace are k.lame. we can all move on to some lovely lovely tuneage and chuck it on decent quality tape and vinyl records

BOOOOOOOOZE :beer:

Guest Panoptimist
rim and cowbell playing at the same time!

I've got one of your ridiculous voice samples skuct in my head and I can't remember which track it is. This sample has subsequently been looping in my head for the past five minutes. It's not necessarily displeasureable though. Still, I hope I can fall asleep.

av-6569.jpg

I used to have a chameleo back in 2005. Its (i never could have determined if it was a he or a she ; I have been told the males have two "hemipenis") name was Jean-Paul (Sartres). It was a pretty cool pet, except the fact you had to grow crickets to feed it. The hunting scene were amazing, first he slowly advanced toward the prey with jerky movments deisgned to look like a leave shaked by the wind. When he was above the target, its tail curled up around the branch, and he slowly and softly let drop itself, then, all of a sudden, he threw its tongue like a javelin, and crunched its prey. Unfortunately he died of dehydration.

That's the coolest pet ever.

Male chameleons are normally bigger right? Why did it die of dehydration? You know they can't detect water that isn't moving/on leaves etc right? They shouldn't die of dehydration if you are regularly misting its habitat.

He escaped from(let's says it's a he) his terrarium. I found him 3-4 days after the incident, weakened and dying. Then

Ah, that's pretty shitty then man. Did he tuck himself away somewhere unspottable?

When I was 16, I registered for an IRC-based chat called VRAVE and it was an offshoot of the hyperreal.org deal. My "handle" (remember when they were handles, wtf?) was tb303. The minute I connected, someone said "You should really look into a new handle. 303's are as passe as Steve Gutenberg" That was 1995.

What are your take-away morals? 1. Be thankful you're posting in an era of Rules. 2. If Steve Gutenberg was passe in 1995, imagine what 14 years have done.

No, you know what?  Fuck trends.  Trends just further the stereotype that everyone likes exactly the same thing.  You should have told that trendy metrosexual that he should look into having that dick removed from his ass, because if it was there in 1995, imagine how gross it is after 14 years.

I've got one of your ridiculous voice samples skuct in my head and I can't remember which track it is. This sample has subsequently been looping in my head for the past five minutes. It's not necessarily displeasureable though. Still, I hope I can fall asleep.

oh

Guest Panoptimist

Dead Tired Acid...3/4 of the way through...

Archived