IGNORED

I'M BORED

Guest my usernames always really suck

Just got word my new computer assembly is going to be delayed further until the week after next. Fuck this. I'm missing out on the Team Fortress 2 scout update, my second most-played class (almost 100 hours as Scout, up to 180+ hours as Spy).

So I'm FUCKING BORED. I'm 20 minutes from Seattle, anyone know what's to do in that city on a Tuesday evening? Is it a pretty crimey dangerous place?

fuck no, Seattle is the most crime free city i've ever seen. it's fun, go down town near Pike Place Market. i saw Boris live in Seattle while i was there! seriously happy i went !

i don't know where you should go really, it's a big place, find some music to get into!

I'm missing out on the Team Fortress 2 scout update, my second most-played class (almost 100 hours as Scout, up to 180+ hours as Spy).

It's not out yet... though they did jsut release a rather big patch of fixes and tweaks. I'm a sniper and I sure do love getting you scouts in the head after a double jump :)

Download my damn EP.

I would if the PlayStation 3 knew what zip files were

it won't even play my music collection I encoded entirely in .ogg |:<

Wow, PS3 is getting a really bad write up on here lately, does it do anything?

don't quote me on this, but i hear it can play games...something about putting a disk into the right slot :undecided:

Guest Drahken

Yea head down to Pikes, lots of bars and fun to be had around there. A nice blend of trendy hipster talk bars, rowdy sports bars, wine bars, you name it. I love mucking about pikes because you can wear a million hats in one night while getting pissed in the process! You can be the trendy academics mook, or some pompous billiards snark, or maybe kick it with some rich broads at a wine bar and talk about how boring their husbands are. I always make a point to spend a night downtown when I come over, its just too awesome not to soak in. There are some good sports bars in and around Pioneer Square if thats your bag too, plus there are hobos to shoot the breeze with!

I might be in Seattle next month, I live about 5 hours east!

Guest abusivegeorge
Wow, PS3 is getting a really bad write up on here lately, does it do anything?

don't quote me on this, but i hear it can play games...something about putting a disk into the right slot :undecided:

So its just like a shitty version of the XBOX, I see.

Archived