IGNORED

You can be held for 28-days in the UK w/o charges?!

Guest blicero

Hey, up until recently, we could hold people indefinitely without charge for being suspected a terrorist...

rendition has not been taken away from Obama's executive order so unfortunately we still have the loop holes in place to hold anyone we want to indefinitely without charges

Guest blicero
i'm sure we have some muslims stashed away in prison without charge that will spend their entire lives there.

actually i'm not sure, i'm just saying that to be more watmm

right, but they aren't human beings... they don't deserve human rights... ;)

Guest Wall Bird
i'm sure we have some muslims stashed away in prison without charge that will spend their entire lives there.

Why would you even say that?

I think the U.S. has England beat on this issue, for reasons Mr. Awe just alluded to.

This is not really news.

Emigration would definitely have its benefits, but on the other hand if you're an amateur terrorist nutjob making bombs in your spare time then you deserve to be fucked over.

If our authorities need the evidence then i say they're free to take whatever measures they need really, within reason.

When is Guantanamo being closed?

Guest blicero

Why would you even say that?

I think the U.S. has England beat on this issue, for reasons Mr. Awe just alluded to.

you did get that I was joking, right?

Archived