IGNORED

Girls who like

goonstock

All the raves I can find in Philly are that goth shit like VNV Nation. The cool thing is you can find those girls with dyed black and red hair with too much mascara. The shitty thing is the music is beyond horrid.

No euphoric trance here. The city's too run down and miserable for people to be that happy, I guess.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NSFW

eroticbpm_jamie_desert_rave.jpg

ClubGirls1.jpg

images_pic-medium-28518-The_Rave_Train.jpg

most of the girls look something like this &also most of the girls are 14-15 that go to massives these days.

so no, the majority of them aren't fat. and even if they were, does it really matter to you analogue wings and yegg?

*smh*

yegg, your showing your 19 year old colors...go back to posting GIFS and leave the insulting to mcgriff &beneboi

Guest thanksomuch
The girl in the OP looks like a dude.

i can not fathom why you would go to all the trouble to color your hair pink and not put on some fucking eye liner. she looks like a boy.

We met two girls on the Eurostar to I Love Techno 2008, they were HOT, we spent the night day and morning with em, basically some girls like techno, loads, and are hot.

dunno if that was at me, but yeah i suppose it is. i didnt really get much action whatsoever till i was about 17 and i definetely still favour like 18-20 lookin girls. At the same time, from a slightly removed viewpoint i can understand why people would find the girls i like repulsive due to their superficial and spectacularly inhumane personalities. i dont ever really seem to meet girls who are actually anything like me in personality.

wait i guess that wasnt actually at me.

that would have been to rocky path. he wants that pink haired 14 yr old.

oh yea, when i say sophisticated i mean they get their nails done and have a handbag.

Archived