IGNORED

Girls who like

goonstock

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Girls who like techno/trance are as varied as girls who don't like techno/trance.

Except one group likes techno/trance and the other doesn't

i agree, except that girls who like trance are usually quite flaky

In my experience, girls who are in to techno are using it as a tool to gain other things such as friends, boys, drugs, attention, etc.

that. 99 out of 100. good looking girls that dont fit the above scheme are as rare as gold. though gold is massively overrated.

You can imagine clutches of girls signing on the dotted line quite quickly...which makes the boys follow in suit and hot damn, you've got yourself a convoy.

isnt that the reason why KTunstall is even on the radio ?

You can imagine clutches of girls signing on the dotted line quite quickly...which makes the boys follow in suit and hot damn, you've got yourself a convoy.

isnt that the reason why KTunstall is even on the radio ?

We are all reaching wonderous revelations in this thread! I agree 100% but Tunstall is somewhat of a wildcard because since she is 25% Chinese, she's kookily hot and that means some independent streams of men as well.

i saw her at the apple keynote last year... and say what... i quite like "white bird" and "saving my face" ... but as we pointed out earlier this thread... its all about external factors...

Archived