IGNORED

Phoenecia - Echelon Mall

Guest fox

I'm about 3/4 of the way through this now, and I'm quite enjoying it but there's quite a lot to digest isn't there ?! It reminds me of Richard Devine's Aleamapper and Shapeshifter's Reticulum Flux, but slightly more droney ....

I'm really liking the last track. It seems to be synthesized or actually recorded swampy environment...and it is placed among abstract cosmic soundscapes. Somehow this suggests to me that life and its infinite biodiversity are analogous to the diversity of things floating in cold space...and possibly the intelligent, self organized conscious matter of the near future. All products of algorithms.

• 4 years later...

I'm about 3/4 of the way through this now, and I'm quite enjoying it but there's quite a lot to digest isn't there ?! It reminds me of Richard Devine's Aleamapper and Shapeshifter's Reticulum Flux, but slightly more droney ....

Dear me from the past,

Aye there is and BTW you'll forget about the album for about 4 years and then decide to randomly revisit it. There'll be one track that instantly hits you like a sledge hammer and you'll end up playing that track back to back 4 times - you have to focus on the album more than passively bunging it on and doing other stuff at the same time. But yeah, ace sound design !

Yours,

Me from today

Guest bitroast

Dear me from the past,

Aye there is and BTW you'll forget about the album for about 4 years and then decide to randomly revisit it. There'll be one track that instantly hits you like a sledge hammer and you'll end up playing that track back to back 4 times - you have to focus on the album more than passively bunging it on and doing other stuff at the same time. But yeah, ace sound design !

Yours,

Me from today

holy shit. a legitimate message from the future. this might be an internet first.

Dear me from the past,

Yours,

Me from today

:music:

• 3 years later...

Archived