IGNORED

Tracks you have completely changed your opinion on

thehauntingsoul

Hey, so I've noticed that one interesting thing about AE's music is not only do all of the AE nerds tend to have vastly differing track preferences, but that often times a song that originally seemed boring or difficult can have a complete turnaround.

What AE tracks have undergone complete turnovers for you?

Incunabula: I hated bike at first, actually I pretty much hated the entire album at first because I heard tri repetae and then amber before Incunabula. Now I love most of the tracks.

Amber: Piezo has recently become one of my favs. Also for the first little while i absolutely hated Nil. Recently fell in love with Nine.

Tri repetae: Rsdio has undergone a complete switch for me. Besides clipper, eutow and c/pach the rest of this album is a bit bland IMO

Chiastic slide: Hated Tewe at first.

Envane: Absolutely HATED latent quarter at first, now its probably my single favourite track.

LP5: Hated Rae, now i love it. Same with corc

EP7: I loved rpeg at first, it was my fav track by them and is why i started listening to them but I dont really dig it anymore. Left blank I hated at first and now enjoy.

Draft 7.30: P:.ntil

Untilted: I could not stand any of this album at first. Iera was my least favourite song followed closely by the trees, now its the exact opposite those two are my fav songs on the album

Quaristice: probably a bit too early to tell for sure but this entire album pretty much sounded a bit shit the first listen through with a few exceptions. Love the entire thing now tho.

I left alot of shit out yeah, sue me, what do you guys think?

wow ur ghey for not liking tri repetae. only weak track on that is leterel.

it's kind of my least favourite track too, but I don't think it's weak at all, technically, it seems to be more advanced than others on there, I think.

most of my favourite ae tracks I barely noticed on the first listen. ae are always big on opinion-change.

Archived