IGNORED

Did you hear about that little girl who drank hydrochloric acid

Guest Mr Salads

Guest Mr Salads

She drank it thinking it was gatorade, turns out her dad was maintaining a meth lab in the trailer.

Humans are terrible creatures.

Guest hahathhat
charlie was a chemist

but charlie is no more

what charlie thought was H2O

was H2SO4

that's awesome! did you write that?

no, it's an old classic....

Guest hahathhat
charlie was a chemist

but charlie is no more

what charlie thought was H2O

was H2SO4

that's awesome! did you write that?

no, it's an old classic....

oh... still good though :beer:

go find the unix FORTUNE COOKIE game, it's full of that shit.

Guest Helper ET
Humans are terrible creatures.

lions intentionally eat gazelles every day, and they are still beautiful

i bet she licked a spoon

i have everyone to know that the little girl is my niece and she is a wonderful little girl that i love with all of my heart .Her parents DO NOT do drugs and would be happy to pee in a cup she was not thirsty as you people say she was playing with my daughter and she found a sprite bottle i am sure none of you ever drank out of a coke bottle as a child that you thought had sprite in it this all falls back on my cousin so lay off her parents dont you think they are going through enough they love their children and do not touch drugs they hate them pray for kristen and her parents they are very weary it could have been your kid mine was there and it could have been her i just love kristen and so does her parents and entire family pray for her and her family GOD is working for her and everyday is a struggle

i have everyone to know that the little girl is my niece and she is a wonderful little girl that i love with all of my heart .Her parents DO NOT do drugs and would be happy to pee in a cup she was not thirsty as you people say she was playing with my daughter and she found a sprite bottle i am sure none of you ever drank out of a coke bottle as a child that you thought had sprite in it this all falls back on my cousin so lay off her parents dont you think they are going through enough they love their children and do not touch drugs they hate them pray for kristen and her parents they are very weary it could have been your kid mine was there and it could have been her i just love kristen and so does her parents and entire family pray for her and her family GOD is working for her and everyday is a struggle

is this is serious post ^^^

yeah her parents had nothing to do with it, it was her cousin 42 year old Thurman Wayne Tubbs who was watching over it.

Guest Tony Danza

Isn't hydrochloric acid what we have in our stomachs? I think at worst, she'd suffer mouth/throat burns like we all do after throwing up acid when sick.

Then again, I bet what's in a meth lab is probably more concentrated than what we have in our stomachs, but I'm no Charlie the chemist.

Archived