IGNORED

Bovril

Guest Stoppit

Guest abusivegeorge
this thread is full of shit.

marmite is the black blood of the earth.

Really? Coz like if thats true and shit, then you better tell them where they're going wrong with oil.

Really? Coz like if thats true and shit, then you better tell them where they're going wrong with oil.

frankly, nomenclature is only the tip of the iceberg regarding where 'they' are going wrong with oil.

thanks for the input anyways genius.

marmite cleans your soul.

Guest abusivegeorge

frankly, nomenclature is only the tip of the iceberg regarding where 'they' are going wrong with oil.

thanks for the input anyways genius.

marmite cleans your soul.

I am no genius, I was taking the piss.

If marmite eats your soul, you better tell the devil where is going wrong.

Guest sero_13

Never tried Bovril as a spread, Marmite has always done the job for me, but make no mistake, I am a Bovril-phile and proud of it.

There is nothing better than standing in the freezing cold in a horrible northern town, watching youry team get absolutely battered, near to tears, with a hot steaming cup of Bovril.

Actually, a blow job would be better, but I didn't think such talk would be suitable for such a discussion.

Archived