IGNORED

duck

Fred McGriff

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
oh yes of course george, i'm wining it straight through the day/night. downed two bottles and now i'm working on port. i only managed to snap a few pics at the beginning of the process; from there it was far too manic. it came out tasty though. the only thing i was disappointed with was the duck fat potato crisps. i just couldnt figure out how to get them crispy without burning them. the duck breasts were perfectly cooked and tender though with a nice crispy fatty buttery skin though. great learning process all in all.

rather uneventful precooking photo:

duck.jpg

If I ever come to the United states, can I wing may way over your place for a duck evening? Coz that would be awesome! This looks like the dinner of kings.

Guest abusivegeorge
george - yes if you make it within walking distance of my home I will have you in for duck

Thanks dude!

Is it ruff where you live then? Or would I just not survive in the states full stop, because of my mouth and unrivalled hardness?

Archived