IGNORED

mexico's largest drug cartels join forces

Guest IRARI

Guest Ominous
What's probably going on is that the CIA actually instituted this uprising in order to convince us (and the Mexican people) that it is the right thing to by having the US govt eventually go in there and throw shit over.

That's a good insight. I had been scratching my head as to why there was a CIA private jet that crashed with something like 4 tons of coke about a year ago in Mexico.

There's a pretty good documentary called "Plan Colombia" on Netflix; it changed my whole view of the subject. There's also a new one called "The Colombianization of Mexico", but I haven't seen it yet.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or legalizing drugs.

also it's not a matter of having an effective armed fore against it, it just doesn't work.

colombia tried, didn't work. it's a matter of gathering and using intelligence.

Well, to be fair, Columbia had the problem of the FARC using the drug trade to fuel their Civil War... in Mexico, it's just greedy Cartels wanting more money and a country out of which they can operate with impunity.

they had both problems and when they used brute force to try to solve them they became one. andres escobar wasn't a "revolutionary". mexico has had it's share of "guerrilla" groups, there are a few active still.

the brute force approach the US took in their "war on drugs" also failed.

Agreed.

This looks awesome, I hope this escalates.

what the fuck is wrong with you.

You can't tell me it wouldn't be awesome to be around while the world transitions, and everything you know and believe in, your whole moral upbringing, is tore down? I'm just saying, passively, I'd like to see every opportunity for world disruption get their fair amount of success.

Yeah, real awesome until somebody cuts open your wife right in front of you and takes your unborn baby and forces the fetus to give themselves a blowjob. You are a fucking dumbass.

You think I'd be in the middle of the action? I'm in fucking Alaska, haha. I've already stocked up and am ready to pool tons of supplies with a few select others if the time is right, because here would be the first place to die real fast with no infrastructure, obviously, we hardly have it up here anyways.

When it comes to certain asocial thought patterns concerning what is important, what is right, what is understandable, and what is real...most of the time you can suppress it, but when those views outweigh "normal" views...the world seems like a much different place...

I just realize that I'd welcome the end of this era gladly.

well why wait then. Go out and fuck off to the alaskan wilderness with your buddies right now if you think it'd be so great. Lets see how long you last, i'd give you 2 months tops. Sorry salv, normally youre a gret guy and everything but wishing for atrocities, death, famine, torture and trauma on millions of millions of people so you can have your own "into the wild" is grade A prepubescent fantasy and makes you look like a selfish asshole.

no our society isnt perfect, but its your own goddamn responsibility to change that for YOURSELF not everybody else.

trust me, i used to be an anarchist 3-4 years ago.

i think he's saying that if it were to happen he'd be fine with it, not that he is "wishing for atrocities, death, famine, torture and trauma on millions of millions of people so 'he' can have [his] own 'into the wild'"

not that i defend him, mostly he.. you know, dsc.... etc.

i completely understand where you're coming from though.

yeah, i understand that, but he kind of explained himself. i guess i'm just coming from feelings i've had before. but i do agree with you, i would not ever stand for those things that you mentioned and i do understand that if i want change then change is my responsibility.

dont talk.....

just hold me

I can't do anything to change the way things happen, but one thing is for sure in my mind: A peaceful and sustainable civilization (something I would enjoy) at this point will be impossible without demolishing the way of life that exists now. As long as everyone wants to be free, human nature + the current worldview is not in the best interest of humankind, so the only solution is to let it fall down.

Guest EDGEY
atrocities, death, famine, torture and trauma on millions of millions of people

Anarchy is not chaos. You were probably a lousy anarchist.

Salvie here is probably one of those creepy survivalist freaks that sits in his nuclear shed eating pork and beans waiting for the day he can finally come back out into a post-apocalyptic society where it is no longer taboo to rape children.

Guest EDGEY
Salvie here is probably one of those creepy survivalist freaks that sits in his nuclear shed eating pork and beans waiting for the day he can finally come back out into a post-apocalyptic society where it is no longer taboo to eat pork and beans.

fixt.

Salvie here is probably one of those creepy survivalist freaks that sits in his nuclear shed eating pork and beans waiting for the day he can finally come back out into a post-apocalyptic society where it is no longer taboo to rape children.

That's more Southern Oregon. But substitute dog food for the pork and beans.

Salvie here is probably one of those creepy survivalist freaks that sits in his nuclear shed eating pork and beans waiting for the day he can finally come back out into a post-apocalyptic society where it is no longer taboo to eat pork and beans.

fixt.

I think this makes more sense.

But don't get me wrong, a strong side of me loves American Consumerism and media control, I admire the mind-numbing power and skewed values of my generation, they are forever engrained in my persona, and I embrace it. I'm all about the great power of petroleum and its never ending tree of useless crap and wasted resources, its so perfect, such a hilarious mixture of the medieval and cutting-edge technology. A side of me is happy as can be in a plywood suburban pennsylvanian house, eating a hot dog, in a perverse way...

And I'd love for war to finally make its way back to the home front.

Guest Al Hounos

Move to Somalia for a few months and then tell me what you think of anarchism/libertarianism.

Yeah, Africa has the idea, just let violence spread, just let it fester and consume and decimate. There's no right or wrong answer. What is there to understand? Save everyone, eventually everyone dies. Let everyone die, and you may just save everyone.

Just another reason the nature of humanity goes against the best interest of HUMANS. Such a timeless predicament. Over-population, depleting resources, its the trademark edge society teeters on before it falls, but there is always more land to take. But now, apparently, on a global scale, this increases exponentially. But there is no where to go.

So I welcome the collapse.

not ideally. But jesus christ, there is no way you could have anarchy, ie no government for anyone, everyone can do whatever the fuck they want, and not have all those things i listed. People are rotten and the vast majority of them cannot care for themselves in this day and age. Free-for-all redistribution of power is only going to put us under the rule of whoever fights dirtiest

If growing up made me a lousy anarchist then whatever.

Salv, its one thing to be apathetic about what happens, but its another thing entirely to say you(d) rejoice in the destruction and turmoil of people. This is what bugs me. "the africans have the right idea, let them die because they're going to die anyways" is the kind of thing that justifies so much bullshit, that again, makes you look very shortsighted, and unmindful.

You sound like some depressed kid in high school that wants someone to bomb the school because he wont let himself find a way to enjoy his situation.

In one particular interpretation, its such a simple and horrible thing, really

The basis for Human expansion and technological evolution is a meeting ground between the pursuit of happiness and the pursuit of efficiency.

On one side is the primal, the inevitable, instinct to do what is right for oneself and live life to the fullest. Emotions, unrefined mechanisms, lie on this side.

On the other side is efficiency, perfection, evolution, and sustainability.

On the individual scale, happiness and well-being is pursued, but on a huger scale, efficiency is pursued. This allows technology, organization, culture- art, music, and such, and in this medium between the two extremes, rapid development happens.

If we, as a species, somehow could rearrange our total path toward efficiency, we'd live as long as conditions allow, but we'd see everything worth living for disappear: emotions, allowing culture to exist. The very understanding of happiness would disintegrate.

Now one can take this in an evolutionary and biblical sense. There was a time when efficiency (if one could call it that) and happiness were synonymous, and as far as we know, this went on for hundreds of thousands of years. Now we have a couple thousand years, then a hundred, and rapidly, exponentially, year-by-year, development.

The very fabric of what the majority of Humankind understands as normal is their skewed interpretation of an atomic bomb exploding on the timeline of the Earth.

So what can I say. There's no stopping it, this era of Humanity is burning up before our very eyes. And truthfully, I don't give a damn, it means nothing.

You sound like some depressed kid in high school that wants someone to bomb the school because he wont let himself find a way to enjoy his situation.

Thats the point, none of this factors into my enjoyment of life. I just am able to see it and interpret it, but I do the same things everyone else does, and I do enjoy my situation, completely. I love living in this time, I can't imagine living in any other period. This is a great pinnacle of EVERYTHING. I LOVE LIFE!!! I can comprehend many sides of the situation at the same time, and still find nearly everything I interact with to be completely rewarding.

Its crazy, I know. I'm not on any side of any argument. I'm just noticing things in a superficial grand perspective.

Archived