IGNORED

look at my mother-fucking pizza bitches!

YEK

seriously though yek, my girlfriend is on my ass about where you got this because she wants one.

Athena's... it's on Quadra :beer:

yeah i see it everyday on the bus, will check out. thanks. apparently that korean garden place is pretty top notch, my room mate says people she works with swear by it. also that mediterranean shop is awesome and the lady who works there is very cute. the dude who owns it is hella nice.

was the pizza good?

seriously though yek, my girlfriend is on my ass about where you got this because she wants one.

Athena's... it's on Quadra :beer:

yeah i see it everyday on the bus, will check out. thanks. apparently that korean garden place is pretty top notch, my room mate says people she works with swear by it. also that mediterranean shop is awesome and the lady who works there is very cute. the dude who owns it is hella nice.

was the pizza good?

fuck man, it was good. it was everything i could have asked for in a pizza and more but i don't see myself eatting that much often. i recommend it!

the crust cross section looks all bleached and too thick, the top looks ok i suppose but the way the cheese and marinara look all plastic-y makes it seem pretty unappetizing to me. probably would try it but i would be kind of pissed if i ordered a pizza and it came like that.

looks like pizza hut pizza.

Guest beatfanatic
PIZZA IS LIKE SEX , EVEN WHEN ITS BAD .... ITS GOOD

wtf bad sex is bad

i would rather bad pizza than bad sex

i was simply repeating one of Jay Leno;s hilarious jokess

Archived