IGNORED

Count Your Boners

Alzado

let's all make a pact. we'll pick a date. Let's say, next Thursday, March 19. Starting at 9:00 a.m. and continuing through 9:00 a.m. on Friday, March 20, we will count how many boners we get during that period and then report back in the the Count Your Boners thread.

It's time we contribute to science.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I've actually done this everyday for some time, today so far I have had only 3, but I've been really busy.

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, are you taking the piss?

I don't think being able to count your boners on a daily basis is affected by the seasons?

Guest mrcopyandpaste

i had a massive stonker yesterday watching surveillance in the cinema, it was the bit where julia ormond gets all kinky-les near the end. it was awful because shes like, killing someone while she lezes with 'em. it was pressing at a really painful angle but i couldnt move/readjust for fear that my friend would catch on that i had got a boner off the julia-ormond-necro-lez-off, which i had.

i had a massive stonker yesterday watching surveillance in the cinema, it was the bit where julia ormond gets all kinky-les near the end. it was awful because shes like, killing someone while she lezes with 'em. it was pressing at a really painful angle but i couldnt move/readjust for fear that my friend would catch on that i had got a boner off the julia-ormond-necro-lez-off, which i had.

I would just lean over and say "I am rock-hard right now."

Archived