IGNORED

Count Your Boners

Alzado

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the bus destination boners used to cause some real gip back in the day, it seems to have ceased when i was around 16/17. but seriously, from since i was about 12, every bus trip, every time it ended, boner.

the bus destination boners used to cause some real gip back in the day, it seems to have ceased when i was around 16/17. but seriously, from since i was about 12, every bus trip, every time it ended, boner.

That used to happen to me all the time in school.

Then, right before we arrived at the school, I'd run through some mental imagery very akin to the kind of stuff Yegg posts here to make it go back down.

Guest abusivegeorge
i get excited when my favorite team scores a touchdown yet i dont get a boner then, wtf is that about

omg exactly the same thing happens to me! its well fucking weird, I think it must be because I associate the bus with school girls thats all I can think of.

for me it's all about the moist aromatic genetalia of old age pensioners who've sat in the bus seat before me and the musk and urine drenched man-made fibres of the upholestry.

the mobile viscous atmosphere of the school trip pick'n'mix binge vomit or the caught short diarrhea.

i've got a rager just thinking about it.

anyone else?

Guest abusivegeorge
i was walking around and then suddenly i came for absolutely no reason and it was really intense..., no uh, physical manifestations of it either - i was completely de-boned at the time. just some sort of spontaneous braingasm.

Fucking lol, war of the penis cry.

extinguishing boners is more fun than having them

Especially with a few razor blades and some lemon juice.

whoa, you are more of a man than me. I was thinking more of TingTing aka "Xiao La Jao"'s hot pocket, but suit yourself.

Archived