IGNORED

obama lied

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

before the election the guy used to dye his hair. to appear younger. then he won, he stopped. i don't think hair can grey this fast due to stress. maybe i'm wrong.

barack-obama-hair-460x276.jpg

Guest hahathhat

being the prez is not an easy job,

i don't even think i could have handled a full day of his campaign pace

Wait, he's black?

yes, but he's also white. you dont think the establishment is going to let someone who 100% black or any other race rule america, do you? the powers that be are far too racist. lets see what the guy can do though.

if obama gets rid of the patriot act, then you know he can be trusted.

Guest EDGEY
There should be a comma after "mistake". Without it, the sentence hilariously reads as though he's saying America is one big ass mistake.

I don;t think they use punctuation in the south... up here we just say "fuck".

I don;t think they use punctuation in the south... up here we just say "fuck".

Yeah I say "fuck America" quite frequently, too.

I'm considering getting it slathered all the way across the back of my truck so everyone on the road knows how I feel.

he's like the guy from twin peaks who turned gray overnight. if he starts talking backwards as well you'll know what time it is

MARES EAT OATS AND DOES EAT OATS AND LITTLE LAMBS EAT IVY A KID WILL EAT IVY WOULDN'T YOU?

Guest Tony Danza

My hair turned gray after my girlfriend dumped me so I dyed it blond.

I also lost all my hair after a motorcycle ran me over. I could pull it out in big clumps, and every morning my pillow was covered in hair.

The body has some amazing ways of showing that it's stressed.

I also lost all my hair after a motorcycle ran me over. I could pull it out in big clumps, and every morning my pillow was covered in hair.

some time last year, around spring/summer (major stress because of school), i lost a square inch of hair on the back of my scalp. it grew back, but goddamn, the human body is fucking weird. and i've got a receeding hairline like a motherfucker.

i feel you, mr danza.

Guest Betty

some time last year, around spring/summer (major stress because of school), i lost a square inch of hair on the back of my scalp. it grew back, but goddamn, the human body is fucking weird. and i've got a receeding hairline like a motherfucker.

i feel you, mr danza.

Johnson said the report had to be finished by Friday and I pooed my pants.

Guest Dirty Protest

Remember 1997, things can only get better. Do they fuck.

Still cool the US voted for a black man. In my lifetime he would have been lynched for even suggesting that sort of power. Power brings grey, just look at poor Kevin Keegan.

Archived